Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!)

No dice on the Home Depot link. It wants you to log in :(

Had a feeling that would happen
staff parts 1.PNGStaff parts 2.PNG
you need a total of 3 of the faucet handles, thats why its listed twice, I was able to find a single one for sale at my local store but it wasnt listed online

I sent off an enquiry to see if I could get a pair made with tan soles.
Maybe if they get enough they might do it.
They have other shoes that they will customize so maybe they will consider it.

If they won't than I'll just have to find a pair and paint the bottoms.

Oh dang....I bet those would go fast. In US dollars it's almost $200. :( I definitely can't afford that. Dang...I got really excited about it. (My boyfriend was wondering what I was squealing about.) Maybe one of us will get really lucky on Ebay? Doubtful, but...

While expensive, I could justify the cost because they sound very comfy and that is very important for a troop. If anyone hears back about getting a pair made custom, let us know.

I sent off another enquiry this morning since I found a pic on line of the exact model made in 2010.
Hoping the possibility of selling many might incite them to agree to doing a run.

Probably won't hear from then till Monday since they are closed on the weekends.

Awesome. Any luck on ebay or anywhere else? I've searched but haven't seen any yet. I'm worried that someone saw we needed them and bought them all up to jack up the price and make a profit. I hope that isn't the case though.

Considering it only took 45 minutes from my posting for them to sell out that is probably the case.

I think if everyone that wants a pair of the correct older Piper Brown with tan soles emailed the company they would see what a demand for the model there is to bring it back.
It would also put their company on the map.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back