Subscribe
  1. Valar Morghulis RPF Premium Member kristen jones's Avatar
    From
    Flint, MI.
    Oct 2, 2017, 11:13 AM - Re: Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!) #3401

I know.... that's why when i tried it the first time I decided it wasn't worth the effort :-P
  2. Member Since
    Mar 2016
    Nov 27, 2017, 12:03 AM - Re: Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!) #3402

I'm back!
    Question for everyone who's finished the backpack, how do you attach the piece on the shoulder strap for the chained canister? I've got almost everything else done.

On my costume, all the clothing is done. I just need to weather. I'll get pictures off it up eventually add soon as I can get someone to take them. I definitely couldn't have made it this far without everyone here! Thanks a ton!
  3. Valar Morghulis RPF Premium Member kristen jones's Avatar
    From
    Flint, MI.
    Nov 27, 2017, 1:22 PM - Re: Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!) #3403

I wrapped that piece around the canister and stitched it to the shoulder strap on the backside.
    Nov 27, 2017, 1:34 PM - Re: Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!) #3404

kristen jones said: View Post
    I wrapped that piece around the canister and stitched it to the shoulder strap on the backside.
    I did the same thing as Kristen. I can take a picture of that's helpful.

I can't wait to see your finished costume @Goldhawk! What a journey!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  5. Member Since
    Mar 2016
    Nov 27, 2017, 4:53 PM - Re: Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!) #3405

mbotastic said: View Post
    I did the same thing as Kristen. I can take a picture of that's helpful.

I can't wait to see your finished costume @Goldhawk! What a journey!

That would be helpful, thanks!

I can't wait to get it weathered take some pictures! It was finished enough that I wore it on Halloween, which was a lot of fun! The only serious piece I'm missing are the boots, and I'm going to have to make myself those...Sigh...big feet....
    Nov 27, 2017, 5:37 PM - Re: Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!) #3406

Goldhawk said: View Post
    That would be helpful, thanks!

I can't wait to get it weathered take some pictures! It was finished enough that I wore it on Halloween, which was a lot of fun! The only serious piece I'm missing are the boots, and I'm going to have to make myself those...Sigh...big feet....
    Oh man. I just looked and it sends I only glued mine. That seems risky. I must have glued it meaning to go back and stitch it and just forgot in all the excitement. Well it's held up ok. But here are some placement pictures.

I was saying that Kristen the other day that I miss working on my scavenger Rey a lot. So while this is a doh! moment I'm kind of excited to have something to go back to and work on. Even if it's small. Hahahaha.

7. Member Since
    Mar 2016
    Nov 27, 2017, 11:18 PM - Re: Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!) #3407

Thank you! That clears it up alot!
    I'm almost done with the weathering of my greeblies, so I can' t wait to get everything finally on the pack! Yay for winter break and free time!