TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Do you think the clamp covers will fit onto the Graflex 2.0's? Yea, I know there's nothing to really cover up (no words), but just for that extra detail to it would be neat.

Haha!
No, I won't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that they did their homework and that the size of the clamp is spot on! So my guess is that it'll fit just fine.

Last edited:
Haha!
No, I won't know for sure, but I'm pretty that they did their homework and that the size of the clamp is spot on! So my guess is that it'll fit just fine.

The spacing of the square holes and slot on replica clamp like those made by Larbel, and TCSS are all different and won't necessarily line up with a cover made for a real graflex clamp, I don't know about the Graflex 2.0. But If the clamps from TCSS were originally from Park/Korbanth, then they won't line up exactly

i dont want to bring up the flame war with the short vs long grips. but i was in walmart this morning hunting black series figures disappointed yet again! (haven't had any new figures since xmas) i hit up the magazine section, there was a official force awakes mag there so i looked over it. there was a giant 2 page picture of finn vs the t8-tr trooper and it clearly showed the saber with short grips, just like in the VD.

again i dont want to bring up a war, but when viewing it in the theater i was dead set those grips were long, this picture proves me wrong

- - - Updated - - -

The spacing of the square holes and slot on replica clamp like those made by Larbel, and TCSS are all different and won't necessarily line up with a cover made for a real graflex clamp, I don't know about the Graflex 2.0. But If the clamps from TCSS were originally from Park/Korbanth, then they won't line up exactly
hopefully romans new clamp's will be a match

First image from the saber in Episode VIII!

Attachments

• 12710763_1109456862422398_2752768111323351152_o.jpg
    12710763_1109456862422398_2752768111323351152_o.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 279
It seemed low quality to me too. Probably a BHS camera, not principle. Or it was just rushed out without any post correction if it really was the first shot of production today.

Personally I think this is all a ruse. There was news months back of Hail and a pick up crew doing something at that location. Some sources said it was for TFA, some said it was for E8. I think this was shot then. :)

It seemed low quality to me too. Probably a BHS camera, not principle. Or it was just rushed out without any post correction if it really was the first shot of production today.

Personally I think this is all a ruse. There was news months back of Hail and a pick up crew doing something at that location. Some sources said it was for TFA, some said it was for E8. I think this was shot then. :)

Yeah...this was most certainly *not* shot yesterday.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back