TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

Looks like it. Graflex. 1 red button, 1 glass eye, but ESB style grips and d-ring. And the implication from the voice-over is that it belongs to Leia now!

Note that that is my guess based solely on the trailer. For those about to post, let's keep this thread spoiler free please :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429208428.390886.jpg

It sure is!

Roy

www.wannawanga.com

Cool! Just need to make a new bottom for my ANH Graflex and I have an Ep7 saber. :lol

I have a very bad screencap via smartphone.
But yes it is a graflex esb style.

Screenshot_2015-04-16-20-22-25[1].png

Edit: Too late, some better screenshots anyway ;)

Is this on youtube already?

However is this lightsaber the assumed MPP which was acquired by Foodles Company Ltd. UK?

Chaim

:lol Noooooo, not this again :lol

I own only two Graflex flashes and one is an ANH the second should have became an ESB. WHat now? I'll never get a third one, since the whole world saw the teaser :wacko

It's looking like you might only need to swap a red button with a glass eye to convert the ESB to TFA :)

I have a feeling we shouldn't have to worry about finding more vintage flashes for this version, though. Realistically, they may have used one of the many reproduction flashes that have been made over the years. A need for multiples for backups and the rarity of flashguns in good shape mean they might go the more reliable route.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a real vintage G R A F L E X . . . several were purchased from our very own member 3cell :)

Chaim

Wow, were they really now?? I retract my previous post!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back