TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

I want them!

Have you seen the movie yet, Roy? The pictures is a few snapshots from the movie, taken with my phone. I did it for those on the RPF who is curious of the Graflex in TFA. If you haven't, I recommend waiting as the pictures kind of spoils the movie.

Have you seen the movie yet, Roy? The pictures is a few snapshots from the movie, taken with my phone. I did it for those on the RPF who is curious of the Graflex in TFA. If you haven't, I recommend waiting as the pictures kind of spoils the movie.

I saw it twice already :D
You can perhaps send them in a PM

On the west coast too. Cannot wait! Have a friend first in line for the 7pm showing!

USA, Pacific Northwest here. A little over 6 hours to go for me.

You could say I'm pretty excited despite being on shift for the opening

View attachment 566990

Nice! Even though I can't wear it there, I may bring it to the theater and leave it in my vehicle(hidden).

It's what got me through work yesterday, thinking "this time tomorrow, I'll be watching Ep 7"....which now is a little over 3 hours away:popcorn

Nice! Even though I can't wear it there, I may bring it to the theater and leave it in my vehicle(hidden).

It's what got me through work yesterday, thinking "this time tomorrow, I'll be watching Ep 7"....which now is a little over 3 hours away:popcorn

You guys are so lucky! I'm not off until 7:00am! I'm mega jealous

That looks just like the three cell graflex from ESB. The only difference i see is that the red button on the front of the saber isn't there. instead it is the original clear bubble like in ANH

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back