TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

To each their own. All I can say is that for me personally, after watching new Episode VII trailers...

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a heads up since this is the place to be for Graflex discussion right now, there's one on Ebay Buy it Now for only 400. I know I just said "only 400," but honestly with others being listed out at BiN for 600-900, the price is pretty good with all of this Graflex business with TFA. I'm no expert but it seems to check out as legit to me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Gen...4cf0f52&pid=100005&rk=4&rkt=6&sd=361385736941

it's against board policy to post live auctions if they're not yours or if there's nothing fishy about it

Well, at least all those Riveted ESB sabers will be accurate for TFA :darnkids

I see FOUR LIGHTS!!!!!!

"No, there are five lights." Zap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ya know, now that you mention it you are right. There are five lights. Can I have some clothes and food now?"

Love Next Generation, but dumbest episode ever.

- - - Updated - - -

I need a TFA trailer. I am sooo sick of knowing basically nothing. All rumor.:facepalm:wacko:angry

e34d01ea.jpg

Darth Vader : 'Apology accepted . . . JaxAndTheMoon'

:lol

Chaim

was hunting figures today, hitting up all my local walmart(s) well the is a Kmart even closer to me. i never shop there but i figured better give it a quick check. which i was glad. i picked up a few animated series rebels figures ive been looking for, and while i was at the check out noticed this

IMG_5527.jpg

thought it was cool

someone else posted this somewhere - I love the fact that the square nut thing is right here in front of us - suggesting the V2 clamp might have come that way, with its original lever.

someone else posted this somewhere - I love the fact that the square nut thing is right here in front of us - suggesting the V2 clamp might have come that way, with its original lever.

excellent catch tom!! i really didnt notice that! very weird! if we could only see the other side, damn!

Saw the magazine a couple weeks ago in a store with a friend. I turned to him and said what do you know it's a Graflex right there and it's missing a sidebar just like the V2. He looked at me and was like what's a Graflex?

It's more likely that the sidebar in that cover picture camera set-up went previously missing in action than being a factory made by G R A F L E X Inc. variation ... yet it's possible the only clamp available for the V2 already had a missing sidebar :)

Chaim

It's more likely that the sidebar in that cover picture camera set-up went previously missing in action than being a factory made by G R A F L E X Inc. variation ... yet it's possible the only clamp available for the V2 already had a missing sidebar :)

Chaim

Yea, this is what I had in mind. "came that way" was supposed to mean, came in the box of camera junk they found :lol

Well we already got 3 teaser TV-Spots for the Trailer that airs during the Monday Night Football game half-time, mmmm... I have a feeling we are not getting another peek of the graflex. Damm, 30 hrs to go! haha :D

I live in Rochester, NY where they were made and it kills me knowing that there's probably a giant box of them sitting in some elderly person's attic somewhere

I live in Rochester, NY where they were made and it kills me knowing that there's probably a giant box of them sitting in some elderly person's attic somewhere

omg... your not kidding, can you imagine... :cry

Well, some members here are not far from that :p

That weapon is mine

IMG_0339.jpg

Obviously it ain't a real graflex, but it's still cool

Last edited:

From the new trailer (1080p Apple version). The pic is 1080p but you'll have to either download it or view the properties and copy and paste the link in a new tab to see it at full size.

TFA_Trailer_Graflex.jpg~original

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back