TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

Well, Sym-Cha just said that they bought a real one from a board member... I have seen flashes that are that clean, but it's...pretty clean.

I personally think they should have made it look a lot more distressed....

Actually ... they bought several clean versions of the G R A F L E X flashgun ... including a real vintage MPP from member 3cell ... folks from Foodles Company Ltd. UK insisted on real vintage parts and props only :wacko

Chaim

Glad I kept my last Graflex...

If 8 and 9 have variants (like the diff between aANH and ESB) I guess I'm going parks. Cuz ebay will be CRAZY after this movie hits (even this teaser's gonna blow it up)

Why do you say Leia? Didn't he say "my sister has it. You have that power too"? Inferring someone else.

...Rey

Last edited:

Why do you say Leia? Didn't he say "my sister has it, and you do too"? Inferring someone else.

Yeah it occurred to me that it could be either one. But it was more the linking dialog that made me think that -- "my father has it" and showing the mask, "I have it" and showing Luke, and then "my sister has it." It is of course not proof positive and I actually don't want to know for sure for as long as possible :)

I think the general public will still be in the dark as to what it is but our world will probably still drive prices up.

Meantime, I'm putting my bet on rivets!;)

Those hands taking the G R A F L E X and also the garments look more to belong to Princess Leia

... than to the all new girl on the STAR WARS block ... however I've been known to make mistakes ...
from time to time :)

@ Darth Lars . . . the flashguns were provided RAW . . . and I believe it was Celestial Toymaker who
was in charge of all SW TFA weapons and so he could have gotten the T-tracks from GINO perhaps?

Chaim

Now the next question is ... what's in between the clamps ... what kind of activation board?

:wacko

Chaim

Those hands taking the G R A F L E X and also the garments look more to belong to Princess Leia

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/...elding 2015-04-16 om 20.15.02_zpsqbtky1kv.png

... than to the all new girl on the STAR WARS block ... however I've been known to make mistakes ...
from time to time :)

Chaim

I would SO love those hands to belong to a 59 year old Carrie Fisher, but I just can't see it.

SB

Surely they have used a replica clamp - not gonna have 'GRAFLEX' on the band now with High Definition!

I think they could have the brand name G R A F L E X covered ... as they did before ... but we'll see it in December and in real 3D no less :)

Indeed Kevin Gossett ... indeed!

Chaim

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back