Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

jkno

Legendary Member
Nice-N Model Designs LLC wrote:

Hey Folks... gearing up for STAR WARS CELEBRATION! Is anyone going? If so please stop by the EFX Collectibles booth and say hi!! I will be their the entire show!! We will be displaying the EFX Studio Scale Gold Leader Y Wing paint master, TIE bomber, Probe Droid and ROTJ AT-St! We have castings from the original ROTJ AT-ST provided by industry great Greg Jein! Cant get much more accurate than castings of of the original!! Please introduce yourself and lets talk Studio Models!!!! See you Thursday - Sunday!!!!

efx.jpg

This isn't possible. It's a reality. OMFG... forgive me... I've worked on the Y since 1998. It's 2015 and I just got 40+ pictures of the gold leader paint master....No I cant share because of the COC with Brian at EFX. But given the go ahead after Thursday from Steve I'd love to share.Maybe he will first. I saw one part missing at the time of viewing and a couple of smudges missing from the cockpit. Over all she is outstanding and one sexy B!tch!! :) A lot of love went into this model. The results will speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Re: Possible EFX AT-ST ROTJ, TIE Bomber & Probe Droid studio scale

I begged to release a tease but until EFX gives the go... It's a no go. Give it a day or two.

Can't wait to get a glimpse of Gold Leader. Lots of pics, plz!

SB

- - - Updated - - -

I begged to release a tease but until EFX gives the go... It's a no go. Give it a day or two.

Can't wait to get a glimpse of Gold Leader. Lots of pics, plz!

SB

This isn't possible. It's a reality. OMFG... forgive me... I've worked on the Y since 1998. It's 2015 and I just got 40+ pictures of the gold leader paint master....No I cant share because of the COC with Brian at EFX. But given the go ahead after Thursday from Steve I'd love to share.Maybe he will first. I saw one part missing at the time of viewing and a couple of smudges missing from the cockpit. Over all she is outstanding and one sexy B!tch!! :) A lot of love went into this model. The results will speak for themselves.

This is great!

The only question is WHEN?

As far as I know the Y-wing will be going into the production phase with EFX after the Celebration.

Awesome news!

Can't wait to see pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as I know the Y-wing will be going into the production phase with EFX after the Celebration.

Awesome news!

Can't wait to see pictures.

What will be shown over the next few days is the final "paint" production model. We've done all we can in otherreference words! I love working with these guys!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back