The Definitive Marvel's Daredevil thread

Watching the trailer the other day, I thought I noticed something different about his cowl in this shot:
Screen Shot 2016-02-15 at 10.51.22 AM.png
New promotional image confirms it is indeed a new, tighter cowl, obviously a replacement to the one that is cracked (safe to assume by Punisher) and glued back together.
ddseason2shot-170422.jpg

Attachments

• Cbb0VV8WAAAN6ko.jpg-large.jpeg
    Cbb0VV8WAAAN6ko.jpg-large.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Can anyone point me to a proper looking compression shirt for Elektra? I was looking at compression mock zips. My friend was going to use the Musterbrand Assassin's Creed red scarf/hood for the ninja bit.

someone should start a Season 2 Thread, as this one is already 36 pages long and there is going to be discussions about Elektra, Punisher, the new DD cowl and probably the new Billy Clubs, too

Better looks at the new cowl from the 2nd trailer

http://i68.tinypic.com/dp9ukh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dn1O2C9.png

This is an absolutely horrendous design and a massive step down from the first cowl (that wasn't exactly a home run either).
Why can't they get the design right ? It's already their second try at the more traditional DD suit and it's still not there. I think I'm really going to miss the black "ninja" suit (especially given the grittier street look they went for with Elektra). Of course a costume design is not gonna make or break that second season for me but most of the costumes designs in the mcu are so fantastic it's getting really frustrating.

Last edited:
This is an absolutely horrendous design and a massive step down from the first cowl (that wasn't exactly a home run either).
Why can't they get the design right ? It's already their second try at the more traditional DD suit and it's still not there. I think I'm really going to miss the black "ninja" suit (especially given the grittier street look they went for with Elektra). Of course a costume design is not gonna make or break that second season for me but most of the costumes designs in the mcu are so fantastic it's getting really frustrating.

I actually find it looks marginally better than the first cowl, namely because they got rid of the ear covers and I prefer the new horns. But otherwise, not a huge difference, so if you hate the first cowl this certainly won't change your mind.

Call out to all those with the correct mcdavid compression shirt, could you possibly put up/send me some HQ pictures of it? I'm going to make my own, with the correct hexagon print silkscreened and red stitching. Thanks!

Call out to all those with the correct mcdavid compression shirt, could you possibly put up/send me some HQ pictures of it? I'm going to make my own, with the correct hexagon print silkscreened and red stitching. Thanks!

I believe I have the grey version in my apartment, but the hexes are the same. If not I have the real one at home home. I'll check when I get back later today.

EDIT: Turns out the one I have in MD has the M hexes. I'll definitely take pics this weekend when I get back to NJ.

http://imgur.com/a/1xJKM

Is this good enough? Deadpool92

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back