Nora's Magnhild Hammer (RWBY)

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's been a while since I've posted anything here, so I thought I'd share some progress pictures of some of the props I'm working on for Momocon.

This will be Nora's hammer for the series RWBY. The handle is MDF and the head is made of EVA foam left over from my old house. We are currently working on the detailed surfaces, but the hammer should be painted in the next week or two,

DSC00329 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

DSC00328 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

DSC00357 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

DSC00358 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

Are you willing to give out some directions on how to make this? I have been looking of an idea but I realized I have never made a prop or anything that big. Please Help me

Are you willing to give out some directions on how to make this? I have been looking of an idea but I realized I have never made a prop or anything that big. Please Help me

I honestly forgot I posted a thread here. The hammer is actually done now. I have a full write up on our blog along with a link for all the pictures. Hopefully that helps get you in the right direction.

http://2storyprops.blogspot.com/2015/09/nora-valkyries-magnhild-from-rwby.html

DSC01229 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

DSC01231 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

DSC01235 by 2StoryProps, on Flickr

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back