1/48 MIG-31 FIREFOX

Keith

Sr Member
I've hosted the photos of this model myself as they had long gone from when i had them hosted by wacky chimp.

This is a solid resin Firefox model that i spent WAY too much time on. Some of you may remember my build up thread and then the finished model thread, but i have put most of the photos together here.

The main wings and nose wings are removable and slot into place with metal rods that are fitted to the wing sections. Nice and strong and easy to store and clean the model.

1-5.jpg

DCP_2162.jpg

DCP_2176.jpg

DCP_2139.jpg

DCP_2143.jpg

DCP_2149.jpg

DCP_2150.jpg

DCP_2151.jpg

DCP_2152.jpg

DCP_2158.jpg

DCP_2170.jpg

DCP_2210.jpg

DCP_2208.jpg

DCP_2206.jpg

DCP_2214.jpg

DCP_2202.jpg

DCP_2201.jpg

DCP_2196.jpg

DCP_2211.jpg

I've still not got the red star decals for it yet and i'm about to put this model up for sale.

Keith.

Last edited:
May I be the first to congratulate you on what is a classy, awe inspiring piece. I've been watching the thread where you and M-31 were bouncing ideas back and forth and it looks like it really paid off. The stand and glassy finish in particular are excellent ideas also.

Keith, your Fox looks great... Glad Will could help you out, He's definately the foremost expert on the Firefox.

Chris

Thanks guys :)

I'm glad its finished at last, as it was a lot more work than i thought it would be. Here is a picture of it from the ebay auction:
1_28.jpg

Keith.

Da-yum! :eek If that's the same kit I bought a couple of years ago, and I think it is, you did an incredible job! :thumbsup It's astounding how you polished this lump of coal into a diamond! You truly have created a masterpiece!:cheers

Bill

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back