Deadpool movie suit research thread *NEW PICS*

Gonna be working on some stretch materials with silicone pretty like movie suit, should be some fun times ahead, looking forward to our (Costume Replica Cave) version 4 suits, alos looking into custom molds for shoulders.

Gonna be working on some stretch materials with silicone pretty like movie suit, should be some fun times ahead, looking forward to our (Costume Replica Cave) version 4 suits, alos looking into custom molds for shoulders.
Interested to hear more details on this. Are you planning to have it screen printed as well? I assume the silicone parts will be the shoulder bells and bicep rings?

Interested to hear more details on this. Are you planning to have it screen printed as well? I assume the silicone parts will be the shoulder bells and bicep rings?

Silicone is in reference to screen printing on material, for shoulders we are looking into which material will work well for mold, movement and durability etc.

Ryan was nice enough to post some pictures of his sweet new swords. Also, I have no doubt I'd try to walk out with every single one of those suits in the background.

IMG_1240.JPGIMG_1241.JPGIMG_1239 (1).JPG

I think those are just super dirty. Building rubble dust, etc. Probably from getting thrown threw a concrete wall or something similar. Maybe involved in some sort of explosion.

IMG_6714.JPGIMG_6715.JPGIMG_6716.JPGIMG_2881.JPG

I picked up a face shell from PPP Props to pair with my Reynolds lifecast from CCE and unfortunately it doesn't fit!
Just a warning to anyone interested in picking one up, I think it will fit about a 23-23.5" head MAX. It's a shame as I feel it is definitely the most accurate looking one I've found.

I might be throwing this up in the junkyard soon, and hopefully I can pick up a bigger shell that will fit the Ryan cast.

Just a quick question. Does anyone know the sizes for the tan leather pouches that Deadpool wears around his waist and leg. Also has the strap around the leg that the pouches attach to been identified yet. Thanks for reading and any help will be great. Planing on making a leather wet mould for the pouches.

Just a quick question. Does anyone know the sizes for the tan leather pouches that Deadpool wears around his waist and leg. Also has the strap around the leg that the pouches attach to been identified yet. Thanks for reading and any help will be great. Planing on making a leather wet mould for the pouches.
So you don't have to go through a million pages, it's the 5.11 Traverse Double Buckle Belt

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back