kingpiranha

Today I had nothing to do so I decided to make some authenticity labels for my OT Lightsaber. These are as you can see based on the real certificate of authenticity you get with real props and they are useful because now when they are on display I don't need to explain to everyone who wonders what they are. Plus, they give the lightsabers a much more authentic feel and look! ;)

20150328_151217.jpg

20150328_151042.jpg

20150328_151146.jpg

What do you guys think? :)

// Axel

Last edited:
Re: My home made authenticity labels for my OT Lightsabers

I love it. Since my collection is a Lucas Archives type theme I was planning to do the same thing with some of my props as I have so many Master Replicas and MR style plaques I wanted to do something different that looks archivish for some props

Looks awesome.

Re: My home made authenticity labels for my OT Lightsabers

Thanks! It was actually a fun little project to make these labels, so I really recommend doing something like this.

I made a few different version so that I can decide later which labels I will use.
Here's some slightly weathered versions:
20150328_154238.jpg20150328_154252.jpg20150328_154319.jpg

jameth1971 said:
Since my collection is a Lucas Archives type theme I was planning to do the same thing with some of my props....

Speaking of Lucas Archives... I even made a weathered version that says that the lightsaber was acquired from Lucasfilm Archives:
20150328_165104.jpg

I will definitely make some more of these authenticity labels for some of my other prop replicas!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back