Kir Kanos, finally finished

Gee2

Sr Member
It took a bit but I believe I'm done... Now on to the Imperial Knight piece.

25.JPG

And without the leg armor

27.JPG

Jason

LOOKS INCREDIBLE. :eek Looks like it walked straight out of the comic. The only thing I would change is the leg armor. I thought he had thigh high boots with no armor? Other than that your spot on.

Awesome suit. :D

Where did you get the armor, glavie, helmet, guantlets, and shin guards?

If you aere wondering why I want to know. Lets just say for the future I would like to make a carnor Jax costume. :p

Jango Fett

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(yodakiller1138 @ Apr 8 2007, 08:06 AM) [snapback]1457832[/snapback]</div>
LOOKS INCREDIBLE. :eek Looks like it walked straight out of the comic. The only thing I would change is the leg armor. I thought he had thigh high boots with no armor? Other than that your spot on.
[/b]
The action figure of Kir Kanos has leg armor, it's a reused ep3 guard leg mold, and it kinda caught on with fans . Comic-wise, Kanos has no leg armor in the first CE, but hey ;)
Nice.
JJ

Thanks for the compliments.

The armor and bodysuit I recieved in trade from Brandt for a few things I turned out on the lathe. I went with the leg armor over just the thigh boots after reading CE2; they were the closest I could find to what was drawn, I may change them a bit after C4 or just use the boots :confused The rest I put together from found pieces or just made in the shop. The glaive was probably the easiest; I used Kydex for the blades, PVC for the ends and body and a wood dowel inside to hold the blades.

Jason

Hey Jason,

sorry but I could see nothing could you please show the pic once again I´m very interrested to see it.

Greetings Guido

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back