Pip Boy 3000 Screen

Olsalt

So I am currently 3D printing a Pip Boy from the dragonator files that are floating around, and I am searching just a white paper cut out of the default pip boy screen that displays you limb condition and your name. I saw one a while ago like this but I cant seem to find it anywhere. I've tried Google imaging it and searching on here and for the life of me cant figure out where I saw it at. Any help would be much appreciated and I'll post pics of it when it is completed.

When I got my pipboy I just screen shot a pic of my characters pipboy stat screen and scaled it up to fit! But here are a few I found
pipboy_by_fluffgar-d34hiul.png!wackos-pipboy-1-600x464.pngnwYHIoF.pngpipboy_bg_loop1.jpg

I know I'm a bit late with the response, but I only just started working on my own Pip-Boy a few days ago.

Since I don't have a smartphone that's the right size to fit in one of the Pip-Boy kits, and I didn't want to mess around with EL sheet or anything, I ordered up a super cheap 3.5" digital photo frame off ebay that I'll use for my screen. I'm also using a rectangular magnifying lens to make my screen look like a tiny CRT monitor, and since I didn't want the glare and such already on my screen, I decided to make up my own, completely clean Pip-Boy Screens.

The first one was cobbled together from multiple sources, but the other two are completely from scratch by myself, and feel free to use them!

pipboy stats green plus 15 hue.jpg

pipboy items plus 15 hue.jpg

pipboy radio plus 15 hue.jpg

This way there's one screen for all three settings: Stats, Items and Data.

I purposefully made them so that they’re not specific to any certain game or character name so that they can be used by anyone who might be interested.

Enjoy!

I know I'm a bit late with the response, but I only just started working on my own Pip-Boy a few days ago.

Since I don't have a smartphone that's the right size to fit in one of the Pip-Boy kits, and I didn't want to mess around with EL sheet or anything, I ordered up a super cheap 3.5" digital photo frame off ebay that I'll use for my screen. I'm also using a rectangular magnifying lens to make my screen look like a tiny CRT monitor, and since I didn't want the glare and such already on my screen, I decided to make up my own, completely clean Pip-Boy Screens.

The first one was cobbled together from multiple sources, but the other two are completely from scratch by myself, and feel free to use them!

View attachment 536206

View attachment 536207

View attachment 536208

This way there's one screen for all three settings: Stats, Items and Data.

I purposefully made them so that they’re not specific to any certain game or character name so that they can be used by anyone who might be interested.

Enjoy!
Wow amazing, well done!
Any chance you would upload the session file, is it multiple layers?

Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Wow amazing, well done!
Any chance you would upload the session file, is it multiple layers?

Thanks for sharing!

Sure!

I'm afraid my layers aren't the cleanest, but feel free to use them.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b8c6vertv4g1h1w/AACLddv0hBQCOn9Un4P3iQZna?dl=0

Also, in case you wanted to add your own text, the font that's used in the Pip-Boy is "Monofonto", which can be downloaded here: http://www.dafont.com/monofonto.font

Have fun and put them to good use!

Edit: I just remembered that I decided after making these that I din't quite like the shade of green, so I opened them as png's and bumped up their blue tint by a few notches to get them the shade they are now.

Last edited:
Sure!

I'm afraid my layers aren't the cleanest, but feel free to use them.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b8c6vertv4g1h1w/AACLddv0hBQCOn9Un4P3iQZna?dl=0

Also, in case you wanted to add your own text, the font that's used in the Pip-Boy is "Monofonto", which can be downloaded here: http://www.dafont.com/monofonto.font

Have fun and put them to good use!

Edit: I just remembered that I decided after making these that I din't quite like the shade of green, so I opened them as png's and bumped up their blue tint by a few notches to get them the shade they are now.
Wow thanks so much! What editor did you use? Or does it matter?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back