DeAgostini 1:1 Studio Scale Millenium Falcon Support Group and Info

Charged for month 2 this morning. Free binder included... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428069153.136943.jpg

Same here. So looks like they probably go out the same time for everyone, or did we all order the same day to begin with? Lol

I'll share this in both threads for anyone that it may affect-

I only get paid once a month, on the 3rd, so it worked out this month that my payment posted today, but as was mentioned earlier in the thread, DeAgo are on a 27-day cycle. I called this morning & it was confirmed that my next payment was scheduled to post on the 30th of April. Don't know about everyone else, but I can't do 2 payments a month.

If anyone else is in the same boat, they WILL adjust your payment schedule to post on the same day of each month if you need them to. Of course, this means that after 10 months, I will be 1 shipment behind, but I'm very OK with that.

I just wanted to share the info since this is a budget stretcher for quite a few of us, & a few double payment months would be a bit of a killer. No complaining here. In fact, I'm very pleased that they were accomidating to my situation.

I received my first set of parts about a week ago. It looks really cool. The shipping troubles that the UK subscribers seem to be having makes me worry a bit. But it's early. I'll see if I get a second shipment around the end of this month.

could you put in the first post details for subscribers to contact them....?

here is the customer service phone number if calling from the uk

0333 300 0057

good luck!

could you put in the first post details for subscribers to contact them....?

here is the customer service phone number if calling from the uk

0333 300 0057

good luck!

Done! Also added the US number and Email address for those that are looking for them.

So I have heard for a long time that the base colour was Floquil Grime or Floquil Grime 50/50 with Reefer White. Now somebody is saying that it is Floquil 'Concrete'.

Does anyone have a definitive answer as to what the base colour actually was? If they do I would really like to know.
Grime is spot on with the first batch of parts they sent out so I'd guess grime is accurate for the 32 inch, now if we could establish the rest of the colors. It should be noted that I actually have grime so I painted a piece of plastic and compared it.

Last edited:
Well, you guys were absolutely no help... to my bank account. I pulled the trigger and subscribed, primarily because of what I've read on these threads. Thanks LrdSatyr8 for consolidating things and thanks everyone else for the wealth of information.

And now I wait...

There is a man on Facebook that is working on a set of specialized paints for the Falcon... all the colors that are needed. I'm trying to get some more info and as soon as I get some prices, details I'll share the info! From what I've seen of some of the pics, the colors are spot on.

There is a man on Facebook that is working on a set of specialized paints for the Falcon... all the colors that are needed. I'm trying to get some more info and as soon as I get some prices, details I'll share the info! From what I've seen of some of the pics, the colors are spot on.

What reference is he using?

And who would this man be?

I am thinking that the red colour used on the Falcon is Floquil 'Caboose Red' which I believe was used for the red markings on the X-wings as well. I have some of these Floquil paints and as soon as I get time I would like to do a colour study of the 32" Falcon.

I have Floquil 'Grime' paint and as soon as I have time I will check it against the Deag parts as well. But lately, someone else has now said they talked with Lorne Peterson and he said that the Falcon was painted in 'Concrete'. (throws hands up in the air)

So, who knows?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back