Bronze Alien Sculptures 1/6

added an aluminum base plate for the Nr. 2 Alien I upgraded with new stainless steel teeth and reshaped dome couple of weeks ago. the plate is screwed on just like the polyethylene bases. somehow I like the oval shape of the plate. don´t wanted to do a square base because this would look pretty big on that figure (because of the tail) so I came up with this form. give it a touch of the 70s i think..

IMG_5763 Kopie.JPG

IMG_5764 Kopie.JPG

IMG_5765 Kopie.JPG

IMG_5766 Kopie.JPG

As a novice alu/bronze caster I can only say your work is inspirational. Wonderful stuff.

thank you very much. I am still in progress with a new alien figure, but the last half year was a little confuse so I ve put the project on ice for a while. still have to find a new studio this year and my old one is a mess right now so work is impossible...:D. hopefully I ll be able to do some bronze casts at the end of the year...

That's pretty cool. And I have to say, I have never seen so many pictures on one page before... Bravo!

haha, yes. back in 2011 when I made these sculpts I had a thread at sideshowcollectors, but after the site was re-oranized I lost all my images. so when I started posting here, I thought: just throw everything in this thread. by the way: glad photobucked changed their 3rd party policy again so the photos are visible again.

and thanks for all the kind words. hope the next one will be much better though.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back