Sunglasses & Spectacles!

By popular demand we've added Matt Murdock's Daredevil glasses with dark grey lenses:

[url]http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/images/extra_images/original/extra-image-1874.jpg[/url]

Very nice. It's really too bad that frame doesn't suit me because they look great.
On another note, I received my Marty glasses yesterday and they are absolutely fantastic. I'm now a proud owner of 4 pairs of Magnoli glasses and couldn't be happier with every single one of them. Which is why I'm really looking forward to the Potter glasses.

Indy Magnoli is now such a "house hold name". I remember you from the original INDY GEAR site...it was so much more robust then (20+ years ago). I did the research back then regarding the transit Indy used in ROTLA when locating the Map room. Man, you were were fantastic then as you apparently are to this day...

XOXO (aka Indy_Prince)

I figure you're probably looking for more well known or marketable glasses, but John Shepherd's from SGA are pretty dope
bts_vegas_huge2.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, what does one do with 4 pairs of glasses? is that something people do in Paris? They wear two around the neck, one on the face, and one up their butts? Must be very useful that one.

Just out of curiosity, what does one do with 4 pairs of glasses? is that something people do in Paris? They wear two around the neck, one on the face, and one up their butts? Must be very useful that one.

Nope because we french people actually carry our baguettes up our butts.
I must say I didn't see that one coming :lol

Last edited:
Our Victorian Sunglasses prototypes are coming along nicely. We'll be making two versions; gold/green (more common version) and the Dark Shadows silver/blue variant:

Victorian%20Glasses%207_zpsmnk6opfm.jpg

Victorian%20Glasses%2015_zpsdwnophgu.jpg

A personal favorite of mine has always been the Blues Brothers. One thing that always interested me is in the original film Elwood was wearing something other than the standard RayBan Wayfarers that Jake (and Elwood himself later) wears. So... we're going to do a run based on the original Elwood sunglasses:

3bd5aa55443fd8b02bd954e7b99798da.jpg

Hi. I was wondering if you are still working on the Harry Potter glasses? Around the start of November you mentioned to me that you were working on the screen accurate HP glasses. So is there any plan for bringing them out or have you shut down the project?

Amazing eyewear, Indy!

Very much interested in a pair of screen accurate Agent sunglasses from The Matrix. Never seen them available anywhere! The round Gaultier sunglasses from Leon/The Professional would be tight as well.
agents.jpg
smith.jpg

What makes these different from the RayBan glasses? It looks slimmer to me, but I'm probably not seeing the actual differences properly.

The frames are slimmer, more angular (less rounded), a wider bridge and the silver pieces on the corners are vertical double-circles instead of the more common horizontal pointed ovals.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back