What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

Re: What's on your workbench?

Trying something different with the Pyramid Configuration. ;p 20171013_134117.jpg20171013_134047.jpg Sorry bout the pic angles, nothing I did would allow me to post them so they`d show up in the right direction.

Fallout 4 T-51b power armour. Slow build due to life etc needing time too... Will put up a build thread when things progress a bit...
6f91d745936504b9b7738c9034d95bd3.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Well for the moment noting yet, wi`ll start soon on something again. As i wanned to have also a work place at home, so i`ve bin remodeling my kitchen/livingroom and made room for a adjustable Drawing Table and small work bench. Sti`ll have to work on decoration`s and sutch. But i`ve got the basic stuf there, and now look around for a new project.

Workbench.jpg

Still piecing together my Star Lord outfit as budget and time allow. I have the leather for one of the boot spats, but need to wait for the local Hobby Lobby to restock their goatskin tooling leather before progressing further. I'm hoping to use the same material for the belt holsters, as well as the belt once I get my hands on a proper buckle.

Lately I've been bouncing around the idea of setting up a Patreon or web shop or something where I sell the designs I've made for my variety of hobbies. I do a lot of modeling for the X-Wing tabletop game (mostly its homebrew variant, Heroes of the Aturi Cluster) and folks have expressed interest in buying the files for one of my bigger projects (a to-scale Gladiator-class Star Destroyer), but I have no idea how to go about that. There are sites online that let you sell your 3D designs but they generally take too big a slice of the cost, IMO, and Patreon is a subscription based service and I don't output enough product to warrant anyone subscribing long-term or anything like that.

Still piecing together my Star Lord outfit as budget and time allow. I have the leather for one of the boot spats, but need to wait for the local Hobby Lobby to restock their goatskin tooling leather before progressing further. I'm hoping to use the same material for the belt holsters, as well as the belt once I get my hands on a proper buckle.

Lately I've been bouncing around the idea of setting up a Patreon or web shop or something where I sell the designs I've made for my variety of hobbies. I do a lot of modeling for the X-Wing tabletop game (mostly its homebrew variant, Heroes of the Aturi Cluster) and folks have expressed interest in buying the files for one of my bigger projects (a to-scale Gladiator-class Star Destroyer), but I have no idea how to go about that. There are sites online that let you sell your 3D designs but they generally take too big a slice of the cost, IMO, and Patreon is a subscription based service and I don't output enough product to warrant anyone subscribing long-term or anything like that.

We`ll make a new Thread, and ask. There are more ppl here, that make and sell there own 3D/Pep file`s.
And this isn`t the page for that kinda qeustion`s, so i think there wont be mutch responds on it here. And there wi`ll be more ppl around,
that probably face the same problemens as you have, on either the fee website`s ask, ore having a sollid flow of new content, to keep ppl subscribe`d to you`re page.

So this might become a ussefull thread, for more ppl and it woul`d be easyer to find truste`d and vallid website`s, to sale and share temps.

You can also sell you`re work on here, as there`s a sale`s page also. ;)

Still plugging away at my Arkham Knight armour, it's only been almost 3 years in the making. Will finish it eventually.

Not accurate, but had this Denix laying around for awhile and a Friend of a Friend wanted one real quick . So a weekend well spent.
DSC_0857.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0857.JPG
    DSC_0857.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 110

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back