What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

impressive.

I've got this cute little fella on my bench at the moment... hair is coming tomorrow :)

ev1.JPG

Originally posted by Wampa@Feb 8 2006, 06:19 PM
impressive.

I've got this cute little fella on my bench at the moment...  hair is coming tomorrow :)

ev1.JPG

[snapback]1179288[/snapback]​

yeeee. That just looks creepy.

awesome work wampa..

womo

I don't have a workbench, but there are about 30 not started or half finished projects littered about my computer room floor, the kitchen, and in various cupboards around the house :p

Finally got a chance to upload two quick pics of my WIP wolverine claws and sirius wand.
Wolverine claws are modeled off of the X1 versions, haven't got much more to do to them other than fill in some spots will some filler or somthing. Then more final touches.
Sirius wand is made from a dowel using a dremel and wood burner, still have to add alittle more fine tweaking, I was thinking of staining it. Only took me about less than 2 days of spare time.
Here's the pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/gob...riuswolvie2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v385/gob...iriuswolvie.jpg

Originally posted by womo68@Feb 8 2006, 06:59 PM
here's what's on mine....it's only taken me 3 years to get to this point.  :eek

sidel.jpg

sider.jpg

back.jpg

front.jpg

womo
[snapback]1179269[/snapback]​

mother f'er that is awesome. but, 3 years? what, 3 min a day? he he

but i see motors, will this little guy do more than gather dust in the corner? will he be in those hangars scanning for life, annoying the F out of 3PO, being the brains of the opperation, hacking those computer security systems and getting fryed cuz it is a power outlet...he will be...the last hope for the rebels....

lol

or what will he do with those motors?

for me (O SH.T, I GOT TO DO SPANISH)

uh ya e11 99.9% of focus...and obi wan tpm pvc saber...

ugh, got to study spanish, o ya and jimbo that film looks sweet. will there be any lightsabers though?

SWM, before you click the "Add Reply" button, please reread your post and ask yourself if it contributes anything to the thread whatsoever.

my projects are half complete at best lol
whats on my bench

Utility belt for a batman related character which needs painting.
a Star Trek Assault Phaser that needs sorting out(sanding painting, nuking)
Batman Begins Rubies Cowl that needs painting on the nose due to it have a deformation.
and working on a Japan hero character helmet that needs sorting out

My work bench...

Just these two for now:

Since being involved with a recent replica project for an un named Company (COUGHMR).

I have been inspired to finish mine.

IMG_7424.jpg

My next one is this little GEM, and YES that IS studio scale and studio accurate.

IMG_7423.jpg

Notice the R2 Head also in the frame.

and my Peanut Gallery of ALIENS

IMG_7425.jpg

First thing I need to finish up is my GK blaster
[attachmentid=6910]

I might actually work on this today.
[attachmentid=6911]

Then I have a bunch of stainless steel material that will eventually become lightsabers.
[attachmentid=6912]

And the very first step at making my aluminum Luke ROTJ V2 lightsaber.
[attachmentid=6913]

I also have a Kyle Katarn saber and PVC blaster to finish up.

I'm working on a replica of this guy . I've made more than just the cap though. :lol

scarletspv.jpg

[attachmentid=6914]

[attachmentid=6915]

attachmentid=6917]

[attachmentid=6916]

I have a bit of cleaning to do before I can even see my work bench. :p

Thus far I have been working on my EPIII Clone bucket for my Commander Cody, working on some molds for my Commander Cody shoulder bells, working on my clone armor, bits and pieces collected for my Vader gear are laying here and there and an old set of Hasbro Arc armor. Not to mention my tools and the pages of reference material I have laying all over the place.

Whew, what a mess. :lol

There are some awesome things being created on some of the member's workbenches here. Good job.

Here's pics of my recently finished Rubies Vader shins. They have been repianted with Krylon Flat black and clear coated with Krylon Crystal Clear. Also, I removed the padding/zipper system on the back and replaced it with snaps. Sorry, the pics are not the best, Im still trying to learn how to take proper photographs:

I'm making an accurate General Maximus sword.
parts cast in Brass.
started with a Factory X.
the ball end leaf caps will be completed by the end of this week in brass.
replciamax1.JPG

replicamaxend.JPG

replicaMax.JPG

thanks wacky chimp
Steve

Originally posted by gonk27@Jan 14 2006, 08:03 PM
A Vader Reveal:

vr.jpg

.. and a fibreglass R2 with the Episode 2 and 3 blue paint. Just started experimenting with a very subtle weathering in this shot:

r2front.jpg

Jeremy
[snapback]1159082[/snapback]​

VERY NICE R2........ :)

A buddy and I started a Tusken.

Here's the head (an original sculpt, vacced and machined)
Pre-wrap:

Ventilation is good:

Almost a wrap...

pre-detailed:

Boots (pre-detailed and after):

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back