What's on your workbench? (no Star Wars, Marvel or DC stuff)

Re: What's on your workbench?

SN851565.jpg

Original energy blaster for a TV pilot we are working on.

My son wants to be an Alien Buster. Similar to a Ghost Buster but without the same parts.

Here's what I have so far. The black plunger handle will not be there. I'll have another white tube. I'm thinking of running some EL wire through the hose to light it up.

alienbuster.jpg

FB

Scratchbuilding/casting a Ghostbuster leg hose connector and building a GB2 Statue of Liberty controller out of an NES Advantage.

That's cool. :D I'd love to have a replica of this. :)

SN851565.jpg

For me, I currently do not have a workbench. I have a dinner table. :p As for what's on it, I was working on a papercraft model of the Mark II Viper from the RIS BSG series. For prop related stuff, I've been thinking about making a hand gun with the use of the foam method (method discussed in another post) but I have also thought about making an original prop from a story idea I've had called "Overload".

Last edited:

SN851565.jpg

I think it's hilarious that I'm not the only person in the world that saw that toner cartridge at work, and thought it would make an amazing looking weapon. LoL I'll have to finish mine one of these days.

So which is it, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, or Black? :)

:lol That cracked me up because we used to use that exact toner cartridge at work, and I have several sitting around that I've always wanted to use for a custom blaster.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back