Kingsman: "Carnwennan 9mm" * Video Update 8.23.18

Re: Kingsman: The Secret Service, "Carnwennan 9mm" *finished!

I haven't documented much but I'm getting close to finishing the master. I will then dive into the project of molding and casting!

IMG_9394.JPG

I have officially finished the Carnwennan 9mm v2! Well except for the painting, as I don't want to ruin the finish in the molding process. As I said before I will be creating a mold and making casts. I will be putting up a limited interest list in the junkyard. But since I don't have much experience casting and molding, I would say this isn't a guaranteed run.

Attachments

• IMG_9582.JPG
    IMG_9582.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_9583.JPG
    IMG_9583.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_9584.JPG
    IMG_9584.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 193

As you know from my posts here I want one of your wonderful launchers to go on my Tokarev, as well as new grips, so mark the first pieces out of the mold with my name when you do buddy! Whatever you eventually make, I'll take.

As you know from my posts here I want one of your wonderful launchers to go on my Tokarev, as well as new grips, so mark the first pieces out of the mold with my name when you do buddy! Whatever you eventually make, I'll take.

The pistol will be one piece to save on multiple molds and such. Also the launcher is attached to the frame. If there is enough interest I could do just grips since they're not attached permanently

The pistol will be one piece to save on multiple molds and such. Also the launcher is attached to the frame. If there is enough interest I could do just grips since they're not attached permanently

I'm gutted, I just had to sell my Tokarev 'cos I needed the money for a lightsaber committment but I will be back!

Last edited:

I have officially finished the Carnwennan 9mm v2! Well except for the painting, as I don't want to ruin the finish in the molding process. As I said before I will be creating a mold and making casts. I will be putting up a limited interest list in the junkyard. But since I don't have much experience casting and molding, I would say this isn't a guaranteed run.

I love it!
Great job Sundowner[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I prepped everything and was getting ready to pour one side but when I went to pour part A it was solid....ugh, so I ordered more silicone and will update once I get the mold poured!

IMG_9635.JPG

Interest list is up in the junkyard with pricing. Please post in the interest list or PM! It's been a long road but I'm happy to finally share my work with you guys!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back