Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

A couple months ago “Mara and young girl” was in the casting talk. Could Disney and LF be trolling us that hard?

Added note, I still think DJ is short for “Dev Jabba”.

Added added note. Mara confronts her nephew who is a Dark Sider and dies right? Do you think D/LF would remake that, or write their own version?

I imagine Kylo’s lightsaber bleeding immediately after killing her if that’s the case.

Someone should tell Variety there is no more evil empire, it's the wanna be First Order :)

My guess is she's FO as they just lost their only woman in the last flick. Is there really room for a heavy combat action character on the resistance since they're up to 4ish stars there now?

My guess is she's FO as they just lost their only woman in the last flick. Is there really room for a heavy combat action character on the resistance since they're up to 4ish stars there now?

Or... Did they? ;) Given the Mysterious Return trope that plagued the serials Star Wars is homage to, given it played out with Vader and Maul, I insist on a body on a slab before I believe a character's dead.

Advance footage of Lando showing up in Espisode IX, aka Donald Glover encountering the Star Wars fan community for the first time...

bSlNzIY.gif

As far as 9 is concerned, I'll treat it the same as Solo- they need to make me want to see it. Before this trilogy, I was always first in line, first showing, ate up the trailers and pre release media - I was hungry for it.

Not now. TLJ left me sour. SOLO promotions failed to get me excited enough to spend money, and fan feedback was no better. Still haven't seen it, don't feel like I missed anything.

Sorry, Billy D is not enough. I can only imagine he'll be an old loner who lost everything and he'll go out in great hurrah. Just not interested in his fate. LFL has some work to do, I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels like this.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

How do you feel about potential plots involving Rey having a child? Have y’all heard about this plot leak rumor? I’m not thrilled by it.

How do you feel about potential plots involving Rey having a child? Have y’all heard about this plot leak rumor? I’m not thrilled by it.

I'm not. But what else they gonna do? TLJ killed all avenues set up in TFA, they have to try and shock the audience back into line. I imagine those who are still interested will eat it up, I don't care anymore, let them do whatever they want.

As far as 9 is concerned, I'll treat it the same as Solo- they need to make me want to see it. Before this trilogy, I was always first in line, first showing, ate up the trailers and pre release media - I was hungry for it.

Not now. TLJ left me sour. SOLO promotions failed to get me excited enough to spend money, and fan feedback was no better. Still haven't seen it, don't feel like I missed anything.

Sorry, Billy D is not enough. I can only imagine he'll be an old loner who lost everything and he'll go out in great hurrah. Just not interested in his fate. LFL has some work to do, I can't imagine I'm the only one who feels like this.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I'm right with ya buddy.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back