Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

Just had a thought about Rey's vision inside the cave in TLJ,.....could the line of many Rey's be a message that she is a clone,.....or her parents could have had a clone history J

I don't know. Maybe each one represented her at a specific moment in time, and the wall was simply a moment she could not see beyond, or, and this is more likely, it meant absolutely nothing. They just thought it looked really cool :facepalm

I don't know. Maybe each one represented her at a specific moment in time, and the wall was simply a moment she could not see beyond, or, and this is more likely, it meant absolutely nothing. They just thought it looked really cool :facepalm

what if lord momin trains vader to do something like plageus, and vader creates padme but with an infusion of his midiclorian's or force sensitivity?

who is lord momin?

Momin "was an ancient Sith Lord and sculptor" mentioned in the Darth Vader comics. Source: https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Momin

Here's his helmet:

latest?cb=20180303010541.jpg

For me none of the characters are likable.

Ray is ridiculous, far to strong with the force and with a saber - and on a side note totally annoying in battlefront 2. If she died in the next film (which she won't) would any of us care.

Kylo Ren - where are his knights :confused How did he get his name, and that's just two of many questions I have of him. But like the above, if he died no one would care.

I'm not going to lie, when the next film comes out I will watch it as I have loved Star Wars from day one, and this is what Disney are banking on.

Here is what I don't want to see in the next movie:

Another legendary character dying - but as Lando is coming back I'm not hopeful on that one.

A Death-Star, It's been done to death.

Rose

For me none of the characters are likable.

Ray is ridiculous, far to strong with the force and with a saber - and on a side note totally annoying in battlefront 2. If she died in the next film (which she won't) would any of us care.

Kylo Ren - where are his knights :confused How did he get his name, and that's just two of many questions I have of him. But like the above, if he died no one would care.

I'm not going to lie, when the next film comes out I will watch it as I have loved Star Wars from day one, and this is what Disney are banking on.

Here is what I don't want to see in the next movie:

Another legendary character dying - but as Lando is coming back I'm not hopeful on that one.

A Death-Star, It's been done to death.

Rose

I'd care on both Rey and Kylo.

Kylo Ren is my favorite character in the entire franchise... so "if he died, no one would care", is incorrect, sir. :cheers

Not to mention he killed his father with as much hesitation as stepping on an ant yet had an emotional crisis at the prospect of killing his mother and left the job to a subordinate, was defeated in a lightsaber battle with a complete novice and had his resulting facial scar moved because the next director, in his own words, thought it was "goofy". He is the epitome of everything wrong with Disney`s Star Wars. No planning, no cohesion and zero development.

I like flawed characters. I love Adam Driver. Kylo is a nice mix of both, heh.

And as far as killing his father like he was squashing a bug, it was pretty clear (to me) that he's been groomed to kill his father and mother since Snoke took him in. I didn't see him easily do it. And he was still dealing with the grief of killing his father in the first moments of TLJ... He killed Han then got mocked about it instead of praised... so he destroyed his helmet in a lift and set off to earn praise by killing his mother, which by that point he was getting the idea that none of this matters and Snoke will never give him the praise he's been wanting his entire life. Thus his hesitation on his mother...

And eventual killing of Snoke.

Kylo is like the child of a WORLD FAMOUS sport star or legendary actor... If the pressure is on to carry the legacy, it often ends with a mugshot being shown on TMZ

He works fine for what his context in the story is - a mad dog that needs put down.

But this is Star Wars, so he'll be "redeemed", I'm sure.
I'd rather see him put down. Some crimes are unforgivable.
Problem #173 with the prequels: Little Orphan Annie murders a room full of innocent children.
Sorry, but that's unforgivable, and transforms his redemption at the end of ROTJ from really cool, to infuriatingly baffling.
Luke should have cut that A-hole in half.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back