Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

Well, after what they did to the OT characters it's going to take a black diamond type effort to get people back on board.

I don't think week 1 earnings are enough to say enough people liked it. I'm guessing this doesn't approach the take of 7 in the end.

Their better not be a X. IF they wanna continue, fine. But start a new story at chapter 1.

Episode 9?

Ha ha ha.

You lost me at 8!

I definitely will not be going to 9. Not going to waste my time and money on these stinker films anymore. If it comes out on Netflix I might watch it out of curiosity only.

To me the whole thing is dead and not really anything left to see.....move along, move along.

I'll wait to read audience reviews for 9 before buying tickets.

And that's a sad thing for me to say.

Hopefully 9 will "subvert my expectations," like everyone is throwing around now.

Lets all hope there is a fast speeder chase in a forest on some new planet with a bunch of short haired monkeys. Right?..............................right?

Black diamond!! Oh boy they must be making episode 9 about snokes ring!!! Yes! Snoke isn’t dead, his soul was stored in the ring and who ever puts it on snoke takes over their body!!

.... sarcasm guys ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or they mean to imply this:
Carbonado, commonly known as the “black diamond“, is the toughest form of natural diamond. It is an impure form of polycrystalline diamond consisting of diamond, graphite, and amorphous carbon. It is found primarily in alluvial deposits in the Central African Republic and in Brazil. Its natural colour is black or dark grey, and it is more porous than other diamonds.
Black Diamonds are renowned for their luminescence…

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 9 was so bad...I cannot find words for it.I will watch Episode 10 on free TV one day.But never in the cinema.
Disney killed Star Wars for me..and that is very sad.:cry

You saw episode IX already? Wow, can I borrow your time machine when you're done with it? I can think of a few better things to do with it besides go into the future and watch Star Wars movies.

Besides the obvious Kylo vs Rey face-off, I just don't know what there is to look forward to in Ep 9. They will obviously write-off Leia in the opening crawl and somehow try to make us care about these random people with Force powers around the galaxy (broom-boy, etc), but what is the thing that has you excited about for Episode 9? I'm struggling to think of something for myself and like to hear from others.

Fair points.

Kylo hasn't shown jack about being able to lead anything. Yet he's in charge of the FO? You'd think by IX it'd just implode on it's own as no one is following him other than Hux who isn't much better.

So maybe it's a fight to the finish. The 40 resistance fighers left vs the 40 FO soldiers left for control of......what?

There was a lot of stuff filmed during principal photography for TLJ that is likely going to be used in IX. A lot of stuff Carrie filmed before she dies, as well as the Knights of Ren on Skellig Michael filming a battle. We'll find out in two years.

There was a lot of stuff filmed during principal photography for TLJ that is likely going to be used in IX. A lot of stuff Carrie filmed before she dies, as well as the Knights of Ren on Skellig Michael filming a battle. We'll find out in two years.

The latest on the Knights of Ren was that there was nothing of them filmed on Skelling Michael (or anywhere). The early images from the island appeared to show them, but it's been pretty much debunked. Adam Driver did film on there due to his scenes that had Kylo and Rey.

I wanna see Luke Try To Train Rey as a Force Ghost but doesnt get the force ability right either and we Get Yoda to appear and Poke Luke with his stick and Laughs. Your lack of faith is disturbing it is. Yoda Lifts the Falcon and Chewy in it and sets it down. Rey makes a comment can he teach me and Yoda laughs and Luke says no and too stay focused.

Besides the obvious Kylo vs Rey face-off, I just don't know what there is to look forward to in Ep 9. They will obviously write-off Leia in the opening crawl and somehow try to make us care about these random people with Force powers around the galaxy (broom-boy, etc), but what is the thing that has you excited about for Episode 9? I'm struggling to think of something for myself and like to hear from others.
John Campea a youtube reviewer suggest best way to honor Carrie is to recast leia and let someone else end Leia the right way and not Admiral Akbar her.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back