Iron Man MkVII 3D model

bump for the day :) hows the progress coming along buddy hope the unfolds are ok :)

Sorry, got caught up on Daredevil and building the cod. The unfolds are amazing btw! Going to work on the torso now, hopefully I finish the torso without boost packs tomorrow.

Sorry, got caught up on Daredevil and building the cod. The unfolds are amazing btw! Going to work on the torso now, hopefully I finish the torso without boost packs tomorrow.
ooo make sure you get progress pics buddy of your build and sweet cant wait for that back piece :) i no its gunna be awsome :) and your welcome man glad you like em

Update: Just changed the stl file for the abs to already cut stl files to make it easier to 3d print. Thanks to chipsahoyes for cutting them.

And to show you that I am still working on this, I'm almost finishing the back. :D

V13.png

Last edited:
I already finished the back piece without the booster pack and it looks really good imo. Going to finish the chest and extra parts, and somewhere in this week it'll be ready for unfold. (Colors may be incorrect, specially in the yellow bits, but this is just to look pretty anyway, so... :lol)

V15.png

I already finished the back piece without the booster pack and it looks really good imo. Going to finish the chest and extra parts, and somewhere in this week it'll be ready for unfold. (Colors may be incorrect, specially in the yellow bits, but this is just to look pretty anyway, so... :lol)

View attachment 466494
Wow! Looking great! Looks like I'll have my hands full printing for a while :)

View attachment 466494
looks brilliant buddy cant wait to unfold it

Sorry guys, I've been busy studying for an exam, but now that it's done, I will have plenty of time to finish the chest. :D

Update here, remodeled the chest piece completely, now it's much more detailed. Still have to finish the "yellow" parts, but that'll be quick. What do you think, good enough? :D

V16.png

Finished now the chest piece, going to work on the neck, brace and the extra parts of the torso, including the back flaps (obviously). :D

V17.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back