Hey guys, I will finally have some pics to contribute in a few days. For the midnight release of Batman Arkham Knight at my local GameStop they decided to have a costume contest and give away a prize to the best batman related costume. Upon hearing this news my brother STARL0RD and I decided to throw together some builds. He is working on an Arkham inspired Robin, and I decided to throw together a custom version of my favorite member of the bat family Jason Todd a.k.a The Red Hood. I will post pics as I go. Happy building everyone!

I need opinions on my addition to my Green Arrow/Hawkeye costume. Would it be weird to add elements of Arsenal to the mix?
I was thinking of adding a thigh holster for two batons, but I'm not sure if that would be too out of characteristic weapons for the two characters.

I need opinions on my addition to my Green Arrow/Hawkeye costume. Would it be weird to add elements of Arsenal to the mix?
I was thinking of adding a thigh holster for two batons, but I'm not sure if that would be too out of characteristic weapons for the two characters.

I don't think adding elements of Arsenal would be weird, but the two batons does seem a bit out of character to me.

Wish I'd seen this thread sooner!

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=243294

WonderManFinal2-5.png

Hello again everyone! It has been a long time since I posted, but I plan to be more active now that my life has opened up for a little more build time. I have decided to go as a custom version of Green Arrow to Motor City Comic Con this year, and will be posting my progress here. I already have some pics of the design I am working off of. It was a collaboration of my brother and I working on the design. I will be working on this for a wile. Here on the pics. Happy building everyone!

20160223_205403(0).jpg20160223_205356.jpg20160223_205348.jpg

Attachments

• attachments.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 157
Hello again everyone! It has been a long time since I posted, but I plan to be more active now that my life has opened up for a little more build time. I have decided to go as a custom version of Green Arrow to Motor City Comic Con this year, and will be posting my progress here. I already have some pics of the design I am working off of. It was a collaboration of my brother and I working on the design. I will be working on this for a wile. Here on the pics. Happy building everyone!

View attachment 596037View attachment 596036View attachment 596035
This looks great Captain!

I made an original interpretation of Hawkman's helmet.

103.JPG099.JPG097.JPG102.JPG101.JPG100.JPG

This was a commission and not my own costume, but I like it so much, I am going to build a full costume for myself. The only things I have for ideas so far are I want to have armored parts and thought about doing shoulders with feather texture; kind of like DoJ Aquaman's subtle scale pattern. I also like the design used in Young Justice.

Attachments

• 098.JPG
    098.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 206
I made an original interpretation of Hawkman's helmet.

View attachment 596191View attachment 596187View attachment 596185View attachment 596190View attachment 596189View attachment 596188

This was a commission and not my own costume, but I like it so much, I am going to build a full costume for myself. The only things I have for ideas so far are I want to have armored parts and thought about doing shoulders with feather texture; kind of like DoJ Aquaman's subtle scale pattern. I also like the design used in Young Justice.

I love the helmet! I can't wait to see the rest of it come together too.

View attachment 596500

My Arrow costume, adding items as I find them

Awesome start. The original Arrow costume is still one of my favorite renditions of the character. I love the bow by the way, I almost bought one like that myself.

I did one but I wasn't happy with it, so I will end up doing another one at some point. I am currently building a redesigned Green Arrow for Comic Con this year. I will post pictures when I'm done.

2016-04-29 16.09.37.jpg

Slowly working on a custom Arsenal for a friend to wear to AX along side my Red Hood. So far, I've only designed the quiver. Started a MKI mockup of it

2016-04-30 17.34.31-1.jpg

Anyone is the Phoenix area hit me up. I am looking at trying to organize a JSA Apocalyptic group. I love the idea of a Post Apocalyptic world where Vandal Savage destroyed most of the world. Ok I mostly came up with the idea as a use for my old Starman costume and a bunch of parts I messed up while making Spartan Armor. When you screw up a build alway remember that it'll work in a post apocalyptic armor build. lol.

So I've been working on a design for a Superboy costume in the style of the CBS Supergirl suit. Main inspiration was his comic outfit from the early 2000s that he wore before switching to the t-shirt and jeans. I'm pretty useless with a pen and paper, so I just opened up MS Paint and doodled over a basic superhero body template I found on google. And then I spent way too much time on what was supposed to be a rough doodle and ended up with this!

superboy concept.jpgsuperboy concept 3.jpg

(In case it's too small, the note at the bottom of the 2nd picture says "I don't know how to draw the back of a foot")

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back