V4 1:1 Scale YODA Sculpt

Excited to see your progress Phil. Did you receive the larger eyes yet? By the way, is there any way C&N can make them as 3/4 sphere instead of 1/2 sphere? If Yoda's eyes point far to the side, the edge of the half spheres can be seen.

Eyes have been ordered... On assembling the V4 now ;) C&N can do 3/4 spheres but the cost goes up a bit.

This is simply incredible. If I didn't know better, I would think it had some lineage to a production made piece! Just awesome!

If you wouldn't mind sharing the info, what are the measurements you used for the head? I'm planning to sculpt a Yoda of my own some time this year.
Thanks

Sorry those are closely kept secrets plus it took me ages to get them through knowing the right people and I've been told not to share them.

Cheers... Here's another teaser...

11311019_10206716796864110_152836224_n.jpg

Absolutely stunning ... and if they can revive Boba Fett from the dead for a spinn-of series ... perhaps we could see a similar series with Yoda telling about his previous 800 years or so ... I bet this one could do an impressive audition :)

Chaim

Absolutely stunning ... and if they can revive Boba Fett from the dead for a spinn-of series ... perhaps we could see a similar series with Yoda telling about his previous 800 years or so ... I bet this one could do an impressive audition :)

Chaim

You never know... watch this space ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back