Glass (Unbreakable Sequel) (Post-release)

What did you think of Glass?

• It was bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MNightShyamalan: Just came back from LA where I showed 12mins of #Glass to @UniversalPics & @DisneyStudios. Very very gracious reaction. #comicbookthriller

Last edited by a moderator:
Glass is going to have a panel at SDCC. So it's likely they will debut the first footage/trailer at Hall H.

Glass is my #1 most anticipated movie of 2019. I hope we won't have to wait too long to see the trailer after Comic Con.

MNightShyamalan: "Editing away on #Glass. Pass 8. Fat shedding. Seeing it as one story for the first time."

MNightShyamalan: "I’m so excited to tell you that @ GlassMovie will be at #ComicCon. I will be in Hall H on July 20th with the cast! You can expect a surprise as well…"

MNightShyamalan: "But if you need your #GlassMovie fix before July 20th, here’s the world premiere of our teaser poster."

Dg3GpFpX0AAxOXx.jpg:large

if i remember in the first movie Bruce ripped the car door open with his strength after the car wreck that "ended" his football career. then thru out the movie he discovers how strong he really is and has the power to see into peoples "thoughts" bye touch..... his only weakness was water. so that chain is pointless. MAYBE Macavoy is his son?? remember his son was gonna shoot him to prove he was a "super" hero :confused

The guy that played his son & the actress that was Mr Glass's mother are both reprising their roles for this film

From what I've read, Paulson's character is a psychologist who treats people who think they're superhuman. I'm wondering, since Glass is already incarcerated & probably getting treated, maybe The Beast also gets captured & held in the same facility. Somehow, Glass sells David out, just to get him locked up as well, just to see what happens.

I think there's going to be an interesting dynamic, because I firmly believe that The Beast's origin is directly related to the train crash that Glass caused. I also believe in the theory that the kid who was being abused, that David sensed, is also the a younger McAvoy. So while people are excited to see a showdown between David & The Beast, I'm interested to see how The Beast reacts to the man that killed his father & set off his life of abuse.

Thinking about it, I would bet that David has something to do with the capture of the beast and that is how he is discovered.

Maybe Mr. Glass sells out the Beast to get him in the same facility just to help Glass to escape......
Mr Glass has been locked up for 14 years though. How would he have the info to sell him out? Unless I missed it there is no connection between them in Split, theres a possibility there could be some silence of the lambs stuff going on with the Horde after his escape.
I'm thinking the end of split was David's call into action and something has gone sideways for him in his encounter with the Beast. I'm guessing he is in chains due to his strength, which means they must believe him to a degree, as he's not jacked like the Rock. Maybe he is not breaking the chains as he feels he is in the best place to stop these 2 if they go postal.
Whats worrying, is that we have seen the beast walk up walls, id want him tethered the most.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back