Han Solo Holster Rig Comparison

Why is that? Ive measured around a coat and over my belt as they suggested so that it will fit over my parka. I guess if you are ordering one for your ESB costume and NOT the hoth version then it would be the wrong size... im aiming for Hoth..

I've been carefully comparing Todds/Anovos and I believe Todd's just wins it due to cost!

Anovos not only have it priced at $500 - but they also add $120 shipping! Its so expensive...

Todds is less than half including shipping. What really gets me is that they use the same courier yet Todd's is $40 shipping...

You sort of missed the point of what I was saying.

I just received the MP version last week and I must say it is amazing and feels so real. great fit as well. When you measure make sure you measure where you want the belt to sit. I recommend doing this in the pants you will wear. and the thigh measurement is 3 inches above the knee. the only issue I have with the belt is the droid caller clip is super flimsy. I will need to change it out. I will upload pictures Monday. Also It is very thick leather so it will not soften up while trooping. I don't think a resin blaster's durability will hold up to the stiffness of the holster.

I just received the MP version last week and I must say it is amazing and feels so real. great fit as well. When you measure make sure you measure where you want the belt to sit. I recommend doing this in the pants you will wear. and the thigh measurement is 3 inches above the knee. the only issue I have with the belt is the droid caller clip is super flimsy. I will need to change it out. I will upload pictures Monday. Also It is very thick leather so it will not soften up while trooping. I don't think a resin blaster's durability will hold up to the stiffness of the holster.
Coconut oil [emoji106]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

The rig is the MP verson and I must say, I like it being stiff. Realized a problem though, it can't be adjusted for size so I cant gain or loose any weight lol. The Blaster is one I 3D printed and just finished painting last weekend. The handles are on now.
20180325_220943.jpg20180325_221019.jpg20180325_221047.jpg

Yeah, adjustability is an issue with the underlying design. It's possible to make things so there is SOME adjustability, by careful positioning of the back snaps, but there's a price to pay in terms of accuracy.

The rig is the MP verson and I must say, I like it being stiff. Realized a problem though, it can't be adjusted for size so I cant gain or loose any weight lol. The Blaster is one I 3D printed and just finished painting last weekend. The handles are on now.

That blaster looks really good, nice job with the painting. Was it an SLA print or filament? It's so smooth!

would it be possible to post some pics of your MP in the sun? i want to get an exact feel for the whole color. I am so torn between these three... anovos, todds. mp...

i want a rig that will be the most versatile for all the movies as far as color goes.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 806077View attachment 806078View attachment 806079

would it be possible to post some pics of your MP in the sun? i want to get an exact feel for the whole color. I am so torn between these three... anovos, todds. mp...

i want a rig that will be the most versatile for all the movies as far as color goes.

Update on the belt from MP. So my belt was a tad big due to I measured with regular jeans. You need to measure with the pants you will wear20180623_083800.jpg it with.
I added a button to the back buckle and sewed a button to my pants. It worked great and I never have to adjust it wile trooping.

Nick, here is a picture of me wearing the belt. It is dark in color even in the light. My son is wearing my old ebay solo belt i bought for $60 several years ago. Had I known about Todd's belts I would have ordered that instead due to the price, but I am glad I purchased MP.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back