3d printed Iron Man MK 1.5/ Flight Test 2.0/Mech Test build *first boot done*

Re: Iron Man MK 1.5/ Flight Test 2.0/Mech Test 2 week speed build, 3D Printed

this first boot is JUST about done. I need to add the braided metal sleeving ($$$), and the lighting, but after that I'd say this one boot is done! Then it's on to the next boot, then the arms, then the arc harness, then it's time to start shopping for clothes!

IMG_6075.JPGIMG_6077.JPG

Hello all!

I had a chance to finish the first version of this suit for Kansas City Comic Con this past weekend.

The suit definitely needs some work in the durability department, and a few of the files aren't yet screen accurate. I am re working the files to make them more durable, and more screen accurate, so stay tuned!

Here are some pics of me from the con!

IMG_0095.JPGIMG_0080.JPG

would you like to send me your files ?

Dearest Nokle,

Would you like to read the post instead of continuously asking for files everywhere? If you had read the post, you would've seen that I said that I would release the files when they are ready, and they aren't ready yet, so they aren't released...

Drumguy the final getup looks outstanding! I'm with Warmachine, got any more pictures with the gear on. Just look phenominal. Great work!

Dearest Nokle,

Would you like to read the post instead of continuously asking for files everywhere? If you had read the post, you would've seen that I said that I would release the files when they are ready, and they aren't ready yet, so they aren't released...

I would ignore him, he has been in almost everry single iron man thread pestering for files

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back