Markus zimmerman recasted tjack faceshell

minhryan

hi everyone , i just recently bought a shell from markus zimmer on facebook , however the shell was lost during the shipping ,so he sent me new one, . every since that, i was confused why did he have more than just one shell. and i have been talked with him for a while , i asked him does this is recasted tjack shell. and he answer me he dont know who tjack is and what is recasted and.....
however when i receved his shell, i notice that the surface texture and color are diffirent my tjack tasm2 shell from tjack . not mentioned that my friend has pm him to asking to buy a shell and surprising that he could sell to my friend too. and this is the shell tasm2 from tasm2 combo of tjack.
well , he did not mentioned anything about lense.
i just wanted to help tjack out so i make this thread.
and sorry for my bad english

here is his fb : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008837830757&fref=ts
Screenshot_2015-02-26-23-06-18.pngScreenshot_2015-02-26-23-08-10.pngScreenshot_2015-02-26-23-09-13.png

10943064_1396049337366314_937477261699520226_n.jpg10968524_1396049300699651_361122430136204645_n.jpg image (1).jpg2m5J994.png
first 2 picture is the shell from markus , the color is not deep black like tjack shell,and even the texture on the shell is diffirent too. last 2 picture is tjack original shell from tasm2 combo
you guys might not see the diffirent at texture but when i hold 2 shell in my hand, i can tell its diffirent

I have no record of selling anything to a Markus Zimmerman out of the UK, however I have had issues with others from the UK who are recasting my work - spideymaker for instance.

I noticed that Markus is friends with the infamous "Graham Thompson", or Graham Alexander as he seems to go by now. For those of you who don't know, Graham was banned from here for stealing spidey stuff and claiming it as his own. He has tried numerous times to get my asm2 kit - going so far as to have GF's create an account to try and buy from me.

If Markus does have more than 1 to sell then I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's a recast of mine. If you notice the markings on the inside of the recess in the first 2 pics, they are the same markings on my vacuform buck - I put them there as guidelines for people to estimate how big of eyeholes to cut out. Anyone who has bought a kit from me can attesnt to this.

Could you post a picture of the inside? Has it been slush cast in resin or is it vacuformed as well?

I'm curious to know who his "bro" is that he apparently got this from. If anyone has info on this guy, please speak up and let me know. If he is a member here then he should definitely be banned for recasting my work. I don't have FB or else I'd call him out directly on his page.

All I can ask is that the spidey community continue to spread the word on these a**holes and hopefully people will stay away from him.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention minhryan

I was just advised that Markus Zimmerman is still selling recasts of my shell in the UK.

I don't have facebook but if anyone wants to call him out on it on his page, I'd be thankful for the assistance.

I'm not sure if he has/had an RPF account or not since I have no records of ever selling to someone with his name.

But no doubt the pictures he is posting are of recasts of my asm2 shell - you can see the "triangle" inside the eye recess that is part of my vacuform buck as a guideline for cutting our eye holes.

IMG_1457.jpg

So Markus Zimmerman is at it again. I was just advised that "Soumia Laarej" has been trying to sell recasts of my stuff on the Spidey Society FB group. Soumia is apparently his wife.

TJack this is such a shame because you do such amazing work. This same thing has happened with No Limit Designs on etsy. There is a shop called, "Animated Costumes" (or along the lines of that) selling recasts/ reprints of their items. I'm still looking into that but I will definitely look into this situation if you'd like also.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TJack this is such a shame because you do such amazing work. This same thing has happened with No Limit Designs on etsy. There is a shop called, "Animated Costumes" (or along the lines of that) selling recasts/ reprints of their items. I'm still looking into that but I will definitely look into this situation if you'd like also.

Apparently both him and his wife were banned from the FB page but I'm sure he will just continue to sell them elsewhere. I appreciate all the help though :)

@TJack this is such a shame because you do such amazing work. This same thing has happened with No Limit Designs on etsy. There is a shop called, "Animated Costumes" (or along the lines of that) selling recasts/ reprints of their items. I'm still looking into that but I will definitely look into this situation if you'd like also.

Not true!

Search NoLimitHorrorStories lolz

And guys please don’t address ANY recasting or accusations in Tjacks thread. This is not a gossip thread this is seriously happened to Tjack for years and years with actual proof!! (Hashmark and casting disc marks and pics!!)

Do not make general accusation in this thread because recasting is serious and so is the proof of it.

If Jakub at Animated, Or Luke from Nolimit want to come and make their own thread to dispute or otherwise prove themselves to the RPF community I would welcome a positive discussion by those involved with proof to set things to rest. (But NOT in t jacks old thread).

Again I apologize to my spidey brothers and sisters for any disruption in the thread but I feel if the parties being discussed are not present that pointing fingers one way or the other isn’t good for the forums (or Tjack thread which has serious accusations as well as proof after proof pics to back the claims).

Last edited by a moderator:
Not true!

Search NoLimitHorrorStories lolz

And guys please don’t address ANY recasting or accusations in Tjacks thread. This is not a gossip thread this is seriously happened to Tjack for years and years with actual proof!! (Hashmark and casting disc marks and pics!!)

Do not make general accusation in this thread because recasting is serious and so is the proof of it.

If Jakub at Animated, Or Luke from Nolimit want to come and make their own thread to dispute or otherwise prove themselves to the RPF community I would welcome a positive discussion by those involved with proof to set things to rest. (But NOT in t jacks old thread).

Again I apologize to my spidey brothers and sisters for any disruption in the thread but I feel if the parties being discussed are not present that pointing fingers one way or the other isn’t good for the forums (or Tjack thread which has serious accusations as well as proof after proof pics to back the claims).
I apologize for the disruption. I realize it was immature and wrong to post that.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back