The CW Legends of Tomorrow

Okay... we watched the season finale last night and it is the FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The finale was definitely one of the best arrow verse finales in a while. I really loved how the show has embraced an identity and run with it this season, its just really gone to great places here. Cant wait for season 4.

I also want to add that Rory is my absolute favorite character. He just gets better and better
Agreed, he's shown a surprising depth and likeability this season, even if he'd still like everyone to think he's a jerk :D
Not sure why he gave up the fire totem at the end... out of all the others who were using them (not counting Amaya and Zari as they were original bearers) I thought Mick was best suited to keep his. We've seen that he's not just a pyromaniac, he respects fire (even while being fascinated) because he knows how destructive it can be. I was sure that they would have him keep the totem because I swear I saw his gun get destroyed.. but then it re-appeared?
Looking forward to next season to see what dynamic Constantine brings. No flirting with Captain Lance now that Sarah and Ava are (thankfully) back together, but I suspect Garry may have a little crush on him. At the very least they've got a bromance going on since the D&D game-night!

Last edited:
Agreed, he's shown a surprising depth and likeability this season, even if he'd still like everyone to think he's a jerk :D
Not sure why he gave up the fire totem at the end... out of all the others who were using them (not counting Amaya and Zari as they were original bearers) I* though Mick was best suited to keep his. We've seen that he's not just a pyromaniac, he respects fire (even while being fascinated) because he knows how destructive it can be. I was sure that they would have him keep the totem because I swear I saw his gun get destroyed.. but then it re-appeared?
Looking forward to next season to see what dynamic Constantine brings. No flirting with Captain Lance now that Sarah and Ava are (thankfully) back together, but I suspect Garry may have a little crush on him. At the very least they've got a bromance going on since the D&D game-night!

Agreed, Mick Rory has undergone a LOT of character evolution and development over three seasons. Gone from being a one note/dimensional caricature to being fully fleshed out and a real member of the team. Yeah I think Gary made for some amusing moments this season, wouldnt mind seeing more of him!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back