The CW Legends of Tomorrow

Why, whenever anyone complains about anything gay, do they use the term "cramming it down our throats"?

Well, the symbolism is pretty much a no brainer... Ohmy.gif

That said, "cramming it down one's throat" is an allegory for force feeding someone, or to make them consume something they don't want to consume.

Why do ALL of these CW shows insist on having Gay characters??!?
Cramming it down the publics throat
Tell ya what... when 99% of the characters in a show are ethnic/gay/lesbian/trans etc and the only token straight white guy gets a ****ty storyline and is killed off just before a happy ending and​ it happens on every network over and over... Then you can complain. Otherwise, take your privilege and leave.

Last edited:
The invasion crossover has been great. I remember the comic book crossover with Batman in Cuba and the Flash homeless and not able to get enough food to be able to run.

With them filming in Vancouver, has this Stargate P90 been sitting around just for this moment?

The invasion crossover has been great. I remember the comic book crossover with Batman in Cuba and the Flash homeless and not able to get enough food to be able to run.

With them filming in Vancouver, has this Stargate P90 been sitting around just for this moment?
https://s20.postimg.org/roekc6eot/IMG_2445.jpg

Actually, government agents using the P90 is a real thing. The US Federal Protective Service, the Secret Service, and INS all use the P90. Here it actually makes sense, as these agents were going against superpowered individuals and vigilantes wearing body armor, so they needed the penetrative capabilities of the 5.7 to be on the safe side.

She looks a lot like my cousin, made me laugh.

I was hoping they'd make that joke, but I didn't expect them to come at it from the angle they did.

I also liked how Mick's got a bit of a crush on Kara, though he'll never admit it. "Hey, Skirt! Call me."

Mick and Sara talking about how hot the President is was also funny.

The ending was perfect, though, with Ollie and Barry sitting in a bar having a beer.

Hall of Justice was indeed badass. Similar to the Young Justice stuff too.

Just waiting on a full team based show to operate out of the Cave in Happy Harbour now...haha.

Enjoyed the crossover - I think Flash dealt with Flashpoint really, really well through the prism of the invasion/team/trust angle.

Arrow dealt really well with the 100th episode and whilst the overall episodes of Flash and Arrow were not quite upto series best, they were very good. Got emotional at a few points.

Legends was a lot more clunky, but did it's job well - it dealt with time and aliens in a satisfactory way, other than the overall plot that felt unfortunately very set up to be solved perfectly. Which it was always going to be, so I don't mind that. Very corny comic book though. And yet had the excellent ending of having a beer and a chat with our two pillars of this universe.

Considering this is just them taking advantage of having a shared universe on a few nights of one week over 3 (4) shows....wow. Really top notch. Really makes you appreciate what modern tech does for us, and learning from past writing mistakes when you consider shows like Smallville back in the day!

That was awesome! Spoilers..

The Legion of Doom on the hunt for the Spear of Destiny?!?

Reverse Flash being appropriately powerful, great team dynamics, fun/playful show but with great emotional moments.

Hope they keep it up, thoroughly enjoying this season.

Agreed!
Tuned in for the return of Captain Cold and will keep watching for the villain crossover.
Sadly have to tolerate the "Star Spangled Idiot" for the quest for the spear.

Can we talk about how bad this season has sucked? I've loved this show since the beginning, I thought season 1 was great and season 2 lost a bit in regards to plot but gained a lot of comedy and a reasonable amount of cheese, but this season hasn't really been enjoyable at all for me. They've gone a little over the top with the cheese at times, the whole Time Bureau thing and Rip leaving the team (actually leaving by choice this time) are awful, but now in this latest episode we get a retcon that Rip has been kind of a dick the whole time? The other characters have grown on me a lot, but Rip was the reason I started watching the show, and my Rip costume is half finished, and now he's not only not in the show, but also basically a bad guy. Not particularly motivated to finish that costume anymore.

Not particularly motivated to finish that costume anymore.

Dude! don't give up on the costume. Ignore the retcon and be the heroic Rip from an alternate timeline.

I hate to admit it but other than the future Arrow and crossover Invasion Episode, I try to forget this series....

Which is sad because I like Brandon Roth and always liked the Sara character more than Laurel.

I like the show. But it was always too ambitious for it's budget. Firestorm and the ATOM suit rarely get brought out. They always have some excuse. Jax always has to fix the ship, etc.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if some guy up top said "That Harrison Wells is a different guy each season and people like that show. Let's make Rip a different guy each season."

I'll keep watching it. But my expectations are tempered unless they do an event.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back