The CW Legends of Tomorrow

So far, he's basically Metal Person (for trademark reasons ;)), but the last season of Arrow saw him injected with nanites, so I'm just waiting for the point at which he can actually shrink. Which would be awesome, but also hysterical since Brandon Routh is like 6'5.
clearly none of you have watched the trailer for legends ;)

Atom's shrinking looks a little dodgy but overall not too bad. I hope having Captain Cold and Heatwave as the token villain team members won't preclude them showing up on Flash to villain it up with the Rogues. Doubtful, but it might make for some awkward storytelling.

"Aren't you supposed to be off with Rip Hunter fighting Vandal Savage?"
"It's time travel, Flash. I can spare a few days to rob his bank."

I really was not interested in this show at all. I'm not a big fan of Routh. And Dominic and Wentworth are just way to over the top. But the trailer actually looks pretty good. I guess it will be another show to add to my list for next season.

clearly none of you have watched the trailer for legends ;)

Or the finale' of Arrow....

FWIW, they show him tinkering with his suit and starting a miniaturization test on the suit at which point the top of the building blows up....

Last edited:
Or the finale' of Arrow....

FWIW, they show him tinkering with his suit and starting a miniaturization test on the suit at which point the top of the building blows up....

You might want to spoiler-tag that for those who haven't yet seen the episode.

Last edited:
Fixed...though, not exactly a plot point....you'd think though, that if you hadn't seen it, you wouldn't read the thread on the show that stays current to the US airings...just saying. I remember having to avoid the Dr Who threads for 2 weeks when the US air date was that far behind. Still, today, i have to ignore it all day since they get it about 8ish hours ahead of me. But C'est la vie I suppose :)

Well, this is actually the Legends of Tomorrow thread, not the Arrow thread. In the Arrow thread, I figure you have to expect spoilers. In a discussion of a new show, not as much.

Even if you hadn't seen arrow, doesn't seem to qualify as a spoiler for the show as it's the same character in his last shot before moving to his own show. Basically, they're kind of assuming you know. If you want complete surprise on a new show coming in September or whenever, you probably should just avoid every commercial and thread - period.

I know bad guys aren't supposed to be soft and cuddly, but the actor playing Snart only has one line reading, and that is "sneering butthole". Every. Single. Line.

I'm not going to be able to take that guy every week.

To be fair, he hasn't appeared a ton so far, so the writers may not have found a more varied voice for him yet. The source material is there, though. Captain Cold and the Rogues, while kinda goofy in an old school way, actually are pretty interesting characters as you get to know more about them. They're dramatically different from, say, Batman's villains.

well we all know the snart actor is good. i mean he weaseled himself through what, 5 seasons of prison break? and i loved every one of those episodes.

Re: The CW Super Hero Team-Up Spin Off

Are they seriously bringing back Caity Lotz? I'm also a little confused on the spinoff concept, does this team from the source material have a constantly revolving roster? Kinda hard to follow a TV show if the main characters are constantly shifting.

dont be man , we all knew when the HOTTUB TIME MACHINE was introduced we were gonna be getting her back . with PANCAKE BUTT ( aka laurel) they had to temporarily kill sara to make a pompus *censored* grow and let me tell you , i have hated her since episode 1 ( why you ask ?? simple , she is a conniving , negative person )
season 1 , self rightios even when she is wrong , s2 the whole drug addict phase and throwing eveyrone under the bus to defend her self, blaming the trainwreck of her life on sara , s3 I CANT BELIEVE I EVER LOVED YOU , OLIVER when in s2 in the flash back when sara said she found a great guy aka olly laurel goes out of her way the next day to steal him from sara

laurel contributes zilch to the show and so does iris ( every female on the show has been great and have shown growth , but these two *ugh* STAY THE SAME MISERABLE personalities the whole year round)

cold and hot ...well durcell is just a angry badboy and i cant wait to see him let loose on the enemy like he did on his punisher-esque wallstreet movie :)

#REALcanaryLIVES
#DEATHtoPANCAKEbutt

to any LAUREL /IRIS fans : feel free to bring up any proof that they are good people

Last edited by a moderator:
I know bad guys aren't supposed to be soft and cuddly, but the actor playing Snart only has one line reading, and that is "sneering butthole". Every. Single. Line.

I'm not going to be able to take that guy every week.
but you endured KIRK lol and thats where snart gets it from

honestly i can deal with snart cus he is arogant pr!ck , i cant deal with laurel or iris tho ( the rest of the cast are on their game but sheesh , you cant fix horrible personalities or characters who hate anyone who doesnt let them get their way)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back