1967 Impala Supernatural car frame off resto

Z28

1967 impala supernatural car
Disassembled it and pulled the frame off and going to be breaking down the frame for rebuild, it has the factory 12 bolt and was ordered with a posi, this was an AZ car so there is no rust which i am grateful for and does not have any rust where the typical spots are on these cars this is the third one i have owned.
i have a date era correct 1967 corvette 396ci/375hp i am going to put in with a th400. im going to be putting upper and lower front and rear tubular a arms and willwood disc brakes front to rear. im thinking about doing american racing torque thrusters for rims.

just stripped it down and primed it to day and its ready for block sanding will post pics soon of that.

i bought a montecristo havana n2 cigar i will smoke when i finish the car lol

\ IMG_1115.JPG IMG_1036.JPGIMG_1118.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 273
AWESOME PROJECT!!! :D

Can't wait to see how it all comes out.

Don't forget to include the Legos stuck in the A/C vents and the little army man stuck in the little ashtray. ;)

Looks like a big project, I'm sorry but I can't see putting all that work into a 4 door, they'll never
have to value or the look of the very slick 2 door '67 Impala. That top went all the way from the
top of the windshield all the way to the back bumper. I loved mine, wish I still had it. I wonder if
it's still running, I sold it to my First Sargent at Crypto School when I was heading home, I had
blown the motor a couple weeks earlier...

LLAP
Ron's 67 Impala.jpg

It's not that much because I do everything my self and have a paint booth I have acess to. These are bring good money, but I like the car for the show and not the money. If people are in the seen to make money it's not for them its a hobbie, plus I challenge someone to find a 67 four door hard too lol it's kinda hard, 67 2drs are a dime a dozen.

Cleaned and painted the classis today and all the sheet metal is in primer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 180
I'm sorry but I can't see putting all that work into a 4 door, they'll never have to value or the look of the very slick 2 door '67 Impala.

The "value" is in its status as a TV Show replica, this isn't a classic car forum. :rolleyes

Cleaned and painted the classis today and all the sheet metal is in primer

That's a huge improvement. Your yard looks like a fun place.

all you guys here that have a car from the show i started a group on facebook "Supernatural Metallicars Club" ifyou wanna add that be cool

Last edited by a moderator:
new update, i am going to be painting the car this week or beginning of next week and will post pictures right after. Plus, i bought a serpentine belt system for my Big Block Chevy 396 thats been machined and rebuilt, i will post pictures as well.IMG_0085.JPG

Wow that's looking incredible! You do the paint work yourself? When you're done I've got a '70 Challenger that needs a little TLC. ;) I'm contemplating making it either the Vanishing Point version or 2 Fast 2 Furious so it can be the first of my movie car collection.

Best of luck, you've got a winner there! Keep up the awesome work, can't wait to see when it's done. Not enough of these old cars left.

Thanks very much and yes I do my own work top to bottom inside out. That sounds like a cool car your working on I love the vanishing point movie.

Just finished painting the doors looks good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    920.6 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back