Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Got this bad boy molded and cold casted in aluminum. uploadfromtaptalk1430086682575.jpguploadfromtaptalk1430086718616.jpg

Can't say I'm entirely comfortable selling it unless ken is ok with it. Basically just molded it to test it out for ken.

FYI
for anyone about to send the latest JPEG file to any fabric printer I still need to converted to CMYK and adjust the file width, so I will post that link tomorrow first thing in the morning.

FYI
for anyone about to send the latest JPEG file to any fabric printer I still need to converted to CMYK and adjust the file width, so I will post that link tomorrow first thing in the morning.

You are a gun Ken! I've got a leather suit but I'm tempted to have yours print, also suggested it to a few guys.

No ken gave me the chance to test out his file to make sure everything looked good as far as sizing and such. This was printed, finished,molded and casted by yours truely.

I ordered the same one as well in white plastic with the intention of molding and casting only one for myself. Anything else I would ask Ken first and see what kind of compensation he would like.

But I was asking if you ordered the plastic or the steel printed buckle from shapeways?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back