Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Any chance of getting a version with no eyes/black frames on the mask? Want to use a faceshell and lenses with this suit if possible!

sheath.jpgsheath-measure.jpgDPBack.jpg
https://www.shapeways.com/product/65W49QG99/deadpool-movie-back-scabbard-18cm-tall

Hey kenlandrum, I was wondering if you were planning on uploading the layered file of the full suit so that people can remove things such as muscle shading, change colors, etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @kenlandrum, I was wondering if you were planning on uploading the layered file of the full suit so that people can remove things such as muscle shading, change colors, etc.?
Yup... But it's massive at the moment. I gotta take the time to clean it up and flatten some parts before I do though. Maybe sometime next week...

Looking amazing so far. Is there a plan to offer up the completed suit for sale? With the separate pieces on top the base suit like the movie, I mean.

Keep up the great work!

J

Last edited:
Hey Ken love your pattern its gonna be a big help when i stsrt building my suit had some questions though.
Whats the size of the costume? Standard 5'9 to 6'2?
Also are you planning on redoing the back pannels and arms? They don't quite match up to the movie suit. If not no biggy I'll just have to fab them to match.
Also, i know the black hand patterns are for the palm but what are those other 2 random black patterns? The feet bottoms?
Thanks for the hard work Ken its gonna help me a lot

Hey Ken love your pattern its gonna be a big help when i stsrt building my suit had some questions though.
Whats the size of the costume? Standard 5'9 to 6'2?
Also are you planning on redoing the back pannels and arms? They don't quite match up to the movie suit. If not no biggy I'll just have to fab them to match.
Also, i know the black hand patterns are for the palm but what are those other 2 random black patterns? The feet bottoms?
Thanks for the hard work Ken its gonna help me a lot
Thanks! Yes, the pattern is the 100% standard pattern I used for spidey. I DO plan to add pads to the backs of the arms/elbows. The way the pattern is split makes it a bit time consuming and I was kind waiting to see if should even do those kinds of things. When I originally wanted to print this out for my son I was thinking It would be a std red and black suit with a texture. EVERYTHING else would be added after the fact. That's kind of the stage it's at right now, with a few more details added. The layered version will be perfect for those who wanna print those details AND those who wanna simply turn them off.

So, I guess the short version is, if you want a simple red black suit you can jazz up with pads, belts, buckles etc., Its all ready to go. If you are looking to print the details, there is still a bit of work to do..

I am not sure what you mean about "Random Black Patterns" I attached an image of what's what. May be the fourchettes you are talking about...

Thanks again!
parts.jpg

Yup that was the part in question. Cool so I've got a little work to do myself then. Thanks for the answers Ken. Im looking forward to getting this bad boy printed out at a kinkos to use as patters

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back