Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Looks like leather in the newest video...
Definitely prodomanatly leather with either lycra undermaterial or textured leather Screenshot_2015-04-02-14-53-40.pngIMG_20150402_150323.JPG

Last edited:
So the initial hood came out pretty big. (It'd work well for shaq maybe. Also the corners on the face kinda bunched up so i modded this into a 3 piece pattern. Still have some adjustments to do but i think i got the size close. uploadfromtaptalk1428286020263.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1428286031618.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428286040889.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428286063020.jpg

There was another thread where we were trying to nail down the pistols from the photos we had. I had guessed DEs, this confirms :) wouldn't be Deadpool unless he was carrying BFGs :)

There was another thread where we were trying to nail down the pistols from the photos we had. I had guessed DEs, this confirms :) wouldn't be Deadpool unless he was carrying BFGs :)
Just went to that thread found another 7 shots all on it looking forward to seeing Jens pattern with the New pics :)

I was just about to post those. They're filming in Vancouver and I don't live far from there. I may try and go down and see what I can see / find out about the suit. If I manage to, I'll make sure to report back here. I want this suit to happen SO bad!!!!

Keep it up, everyone!! This could be the definitive, most accurate Deadpool costume ever!

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back