Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

I've been thinking about how to make the new suit all day and then good old rpf answeres my prayers.
great work I assume like your Spidey suits we can choose the layers I want to print a full red suit with the pattern from the film and then add leather and belts etc and I have a plan to make my eyes emote
IMG_20150401_140919.JPG1427844437184613.jpg

I've been thinking about how to make the new suit all day and then good old rpf answeres my prayers.
great work I assume like your Spidey suits we can choose the layers I want to print a full red suit with the pattern from the film and then add leather and belts etc and I have a plan to make my eyes emote
View attachment 458818View attachment 458819

May or may not offer up a layered version as it's becoming quite the monster...
revided.jpg
WIP...

View attachment 458818View attachment 458819
Hey i have a faceshell with interchangeable expressions if you're interested

The texture on the film suit almost reminds me of a burlap sack .

Is a different pattern needed to make it zip up the front?

is that out of personal preference or because you've done a leather pattern already? Have to admit I expected to be all leather but I do like the New suit

Pattern is easy, no make that SUPER easy to change... I just like the idea of it being leather...just seems tougher.

Pattern is easy, no make that SUPER easy to change... I just like the idea of it being leather...just seems tougher.[/QUOTE ]
I suppose being unable to die he can get away with basic lycra. Im kinda happy its not leather though as it means a xye sub suit an work as s realistic base

Fantastic! This is the thread to keep an eye on for the new leather Deadpool suit! I have an amazing suit from Snakepit, but as soon as I saw the new suit reveal, I immediately started looking around and keeping an eye here for someone to post it up!
Thanks so much for doing this, and I want to let you know right now, if you do a leather suit, I'm buying in a heartbeat! Subscribed!
Keep up the great work!!!!

J

PS - Chance UD Replicas will do a full motorcycle suit?? Just need the right mask after that, no?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back