Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Are you gonna try to make a v3 of the eyes?

Yup!
No new face shell yet, but I did get to the eyes... (v3)

eyes-v3.jpg
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_sNvgA37t6qLTFIVW1TcUlYcVU/view?usp=sharing

or

https://www.shapeways.com/product/YKE9D4XGZ/deadpool-eyes-v3

Last edited:
Been having some fun trying to learn how to sculpt and model in Meshmixer for the back 1/4 of the shell. Far from Ken quality, but I think I'll be able to make it work :D

Screenshot (15).png

Hello,
My apologies if this has been asked before. Do you know where I can go to have a custom pattern print made similar to the one in your first post by just providing them a few reference pictures etc? Any help would be appreciated. Many Thanks and your work looks amazing!

Hello Ken, thanks for sharing this lovely piece of art.
Just printed it today, and voila... it's very good, more than very good I think :D
2305e28e9ea0c2ae08ff56d4da95fa30.jpeg

but I still confused for marked parts (red circle in the thumbnail), is that for neck and thumb?
deadpool-101315-THUMBNAIL.jpg

and once more, thank you. I really appreciate it.
going to post the updates after I combine them, today perhaps.

Hello Ken, thanks for sharing this lovely piece of art.
Just printed it today, and voila... it's very good, more than very good I think :D

but I still confused for marked parts (red circle in the thumbnail), is that for neck and thumb?
View attachment 652456

and once more, thank you. I really appreciate it.
going to post the updates after I combine them, today perhaps.

Top Parts = Side Neck
Lower Parts Black=Thumbs

enjoy!

Anyone think that getting the Xcoser DP and ripping out the faceshell it comes with to replace with Kens stuff would look ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Parts = Side Neck
Lower Parts Black=Thumbs

enjoy!

Hey Ken i keep running into an issue and my photoshop isn't working anymore. It wont save and keeps closing my projects down. and when i use quick selection it'll wait till im done then tell me theres not enough ram and won't finish. I was using your deadpool v2a i believe with the bullet holes i added and trying to make CAPTAIN Deadpool (america variant) I was wondering if you could help me. I was literally just Hueing the sections to their associated Colours instead of doing a new from scratch, as for the Chest star I was going to just use a pic of one seen on i think a Gunhead preview show of the chest close up because the picture of the real life one looked weird. (i'm not even as close to as good as how you have the simulated leather and fabric patterns etc)8781777bb6d0f2be8c52daebbc0191e7.pngCaptain Deadpool.jpgI'm doing the concept in the picture for the chest red and white and just borrowing the star itself, I would like to have the like abs? on the white parts of the capt america suit transfer over to the white pattern on the Capt DP. Do you think you could help? I literally only had the pants and arms left to do when photoshop crashed AGAIN for like the 5th time so its gotten pretty frustrating being its as easy as select area and hue to match photo. On the back i did brown for the red straps, and the black leather i just changed to a red leather using the pic for a brightness reference.

Hey Ken i keep running into an issue and my photoshop isn't working anymore. It wont save and keeps closing my projects down. and when i use quick selection it'll wait till im done then tell me theres not enough ram and won't finish. I was using your deadpool v2a i believe with the bullet holes i added and trying to make CAPTAIN Deadpool (america variant) I was wondering if you could help me. I was literally just Hueing the sections to their associated Colours instead of doing a new from scratch, as for the Chest star I was going to just use a pic of one seen on i think a Gunhead preview show of the chest close up because the picture of the real life one looked weird. (i'm not even as close to as good as how you have the simulated leather and fabric patterns etc)View attachment 660606View attachment 660607I'm doing the concept in the picture for the chest red and white and just borrowing the star itself, I would like to have the like abs? on the white parts of the capt america suit transfer over to the white pattern on the Capt DP. Do you think you could help? I literally only had the pants and arms left to do when photoshop crashed AGAIN for like the 5th time so its gotten pretty frustrating being its as easy as select area and hue to match photo. On the back i did brown for the red straps, and the black leather i just changed to a red leather using the pic for a brightness reference.

I use my work computer for these big layered files and my time is limited to lunch hour, so I can't be of much help, BUT I do have a solution for you. Try this... Cut the layered parts out and save them into separate files. Like one layered torso i'll put an arm on one file to the back part on one file etc. The files are separate you'll be much more manageable to work on and your machine might be able to handle that. Once you get the file saved as a JPEG which will be even smaller... Try to combine the individual JPEG parts into one pattern file flattening the layers as you go.

Hope this helps you out sorry I couldn't be of more help.

First off, thanks for sharing these out! I have everything together for my costume but was having a time finding the scabbard and was afraid I'd have to go the etsy route and pay almost as much as I put into the costume itself just for one piece to finish it up.

When I pull the STL file into MatterControl to print it, the back scabbard and buckles are tiny. Any suggestion on what scale to use to get them to print the right size?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back