James Bond Spectre Props

There appear to be at least two black elastic straps on the mask in this photo: one going from the back of the temples upward around the head, and one connecting the jaw to the cheekbone.

-MJ

Attachments

• skull annotated.jpg
    skull annotated.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 228
There appear to be at least two black elastic straps on the mask in this photo: one going from the back of the temples upward around the head, and one connecting the jaw to the cheekbone.

-MJ
Seeing how much of the jaw part goes under his real jaw, I am sure its able to "talk" with. Thus the "closed" jaw mask shown in my pictures is the same mask just not fitted to a head the same size as craig.

Found this a few minutes ago.

Not perfect, but still:

s-l1600.jpg

MOD EDIT: Please do not post Ebay links, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
With the mask, comes the skeleton jacket and tie he wore... I thought it looked great.. What I don't get is how he quickly switched to a normal jacket and tie when the camera turned back to him just as he left the room window...lol

22800301906_9632f14263_b.jpg

What I don't get is how he quickly switched to a normal jacket and tie when the camera turned back to him just as he left the room window...lol

I think that's supposed to be part of the joke. I know I laughed when it quick moved to him and he was completely changed. :)

I like the idea in getting it pre-shaped. So open molded.. we don't know how it will appear after cutting it, right? Any thoughts when these will be ready to order. Or about the pricetag?

Not at the moment. Hoping to knock the sculpt out tonight and we'll go from there.

It looks to me like the jaw was sculpted separately, and meant to move. If you look at the pics of the "closed" mouth skull, you can clearly see the jaw bone is detached and actually under the face. I have decided I'll sculpt them separately for movement, but they can absolutely be set in place in a closed or open position.

You know, as much as I love the Bond Omegas, I can't get over the ridiculous price tag Omega sells their NATO watchband for. 179.00?! That's insane! It's a freakin' nylon strap!!!

But's made from real spider silk! And the spiders are fed only Grey Goose vodka! And it can stop a bullet! And it does your laundry, and takes out the garbage!

Conversely, that could be silver hardware on the strap.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back