Lightsaber wall hangers

Really? A Death Star waffle maker? r

Attachments

• 2015-International-Toy-Fair-ThinkGeek-009.jpg
    2015-International-Toy-Fair-ThinkGeek-009.jpg
    963 KB · Views: 125
Disney's wasting no time in bleeding the franchise to death for every penny, only a matter of time before the shove SW into their Kingdomhearts video games like they did Final Fantasy (and they don't even own that franchise).

Kingdom hearts was to be in both worlds. 1st game in disney and the 2nd game in the FF world. Yet they did so well with the 1st style that they kept it. They jacked it up by doing all those stupid Nintendo handheld ones.

Disney's wasting no time in bleeding the franchise to death for every penny, only a matter of time before the shove SW into their Kingdomhearts video games like they did Final Fantasy (and they don't even own that franchise).

Again these are from Thinkgeeks, so I'd give them leeway. They've come up with some interesting SW things like the Tauntaun sleeping bag. Plus if they had this stuff in the late 70s I would eat SW waffles every morning!

Come on guys.....lets not forget 3Po's cereal. Back in the 70's they would silk scream Star Wars on anything and it would fly off the shelf.

It's not like Lucasfilm was so picky about the licensing Star Wars products. Those wall hangers look better than a lot of the merchandise released in the past.

Again these are from Thinkgeeks, so I'd give them leeway. They've come up with some interesting SW things like the Tauntaun sleeping bag. Plus if they had this stuff in the late 70s I would eat SW waffles every morning!

My friend is the one who did the Tauntaun sleeping bag!!! (my claim to fame)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back