Better Call Saul Props

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We might as well get this going...

I designed the James McGill matchbook, and tried making it the same as the BB matchbooks I had previously made, but my printer isn't handling the dark colors so great...

SEE POST BELOW FOR IMAGES

Last edited:
If you ever get this ironed out I might need some from you. Have you looked into getting them professionally printed?

In honor of a new episode tonight, here's a freebie for everyone. The check he received in episode 1 from the court:

mcgill check.jpg

Attachments

• mcgill check.jpg
    mcgill check.jpg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 719
Last edited:
there hasn't been much in the way of props so far in the show......

although i could take a picture of some cucumbers in a water cooler!

"CUCUMBER WATER FOR CUSTUMER ONLY!" lol:lol

Here is my first BCS prop, I didn't think I was going to be able to afford it, but I figured what the heck and splurged anyways. And so I present Saul's voice changer!View attachment 445067

that one is a really easy prop from BCS, but just let me show some things I noticed

- the blue elastic seems one of those used to hold hair (http://www.fancypocket.sg/images/P/704681P.jpg)
- the paper is more like a butter paper used for drawings (http://papermark.com.sg/nproduct/paperboard/butter paper A3 A4.jpg)
- the paper towel tube have a glue mark in the middle

montage voice changer BCS.jpg

Last edited:
First post ever! :)

So i started reconstructing the newspaper from episode 4 & 5 but i've hit a few snags. Mainly that i cant find the right god damned font for the 'ALBUQUERQUE JOURNAL' or METRO & NEW MEXICO' headers and that i kind of want the stock images for the page. Apart from that its all perfect, including exact fonts. Ill put in the full articles when i have money in my bank account and then i'll go print it off at a office supply shop so i can get it the proper size and then stick it onto the front of a broadsheet newspaper and make it look legit. Anyways here it is so far, hope you guys like it. Also wtf is that & in the metro new mexico title. I cannot find it anywhere! the closest i can actually find is papyrus so i had to make my own temp one. :/

Anyways here it is :)

LINK

I spotted that mofo of a font on top of the car park booth as well :/
LINK

Last edited:
I've made the Cinnabon Tag too.

If you want to print, the approximate size is 10 x 5 centimeters

black tag - by SlyferBR.png

name.png

and the .PDF's

Enjoy

Attachments

• black tag - by SlyferBR.pdf
    31.4 KB · Views: 443
  • blue tag - by SlyferBR.pdf
    32.4 KB · Views: 353
  • blue tag - by SlyferBR.png
    blue tag - by SlyferBR.png
    57.9 KB · Views: 360
  • name.pdf
    21.4 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back