Better Call Saul

Its all taken FROM THE AVAILABLE TO WATCH ON AMC Teaser Trailers. No secrets. THEY are spilling the beans. Since Principle photography has finished they have the footage, but we don't know in what order it happens.

Its all taken FROM THE AVAILABLE TO WATCH ON AMC Teaser Trailers. No secrets. THEY are spilling the beans. Since Principle photography has finished they have the footage, but we don't know in what order it happens.

That doesn't matter. The 3rd season premiered on Netflix just ONE day before you posted content from the Season 4 teaser. It might've occurred to you that a lot of people weren't ready for that content.

Just type SPOILER ALERT before you post schit like that. It's common courtesy, and takes 4 seconds of your time.

Love the slow pace and the shots of characters mulling about life, death or their next dirty move:D Sure, you cannot film "real life' in this kind of film but for all the people wanting for the pacing to accelerate, maybe you should re-watch The Avengers on a loop:behave!! This ain't the kind of program for you. Anyway, my thoughts about the series is that the slow pace is made possible by the weather; that's right, you've heard me: the weather!! Try to move fast under that sun bro...good luck with that!!

I remember the production crew complaining during the filming at the 'old folks home' for "FACE OFF!" that it was 123 degrees that day. UUUGGGHH!

What is so amazing about this show is you pretty much know the fate of almost the entire cast and it is still a great show! Most of the characters in it are killed in BB but that does not even bother me watching this show. Such great storytelling :)

I've been getting more and more interested in "Gene" and how it may end for Jimmy.. Jail? On the run? Running into Jesse and Brock at the mall?

C'mon. Kim, Hamlin, Nacho's dad, Hector, and Gus are all great characters. Mikes' back story in year 1 was great. Chucks death was great. Hamlin calling out Chuck was a great scene too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back