"BATA" HLMF / HRMF Decals 90% done (95% hasbro parts HRMF build)

The Legacy Falcon Decals should work on the DeAgostini Falcon. They both have the same foot print. I used a DeAgostini Falcon cockpit and access tube when I modified my legacy Falcon.

Hope this helps.

Fyi These will go on e bay by the end of this month. (Sept.)

Just to 'wrap up', RetiredAdGuy's efforts are published over on thread "About time,…. YT-1300 Corellian Freighter DECAL SET by ACME™ Inc. AVAILABLE"

He currently has a couple of copies available via eBay. I can attest to how extensive the coverage is with his set, which even includes the little black & yellow hash marks, which I have only dreamed of trying to catalog!

The 5-footer decal survey will continue over under 'Studio Scale' models forum as we continue to chip away resolving all of those pesky decals... see post #223 for the link to the other thread.

Regards, Robert

I've been searching through this thread, and maybe I missed it, but I can't seem to find any listing for decals on ebay. Can you specify or provide a link to the title/store/category? I saw some of your pictures and they look great, but it's been a while since this post so I'm wondering if you are still printing/selling decals.

Hello

Just discovered this wonderful thread! The links to the finished decals I believe aren't working. I also see a post about selling the decals on eBay, but couldn't fine that either. I'm building the DeAgostini version. Is t here anyway to get/buy a copy of all of these decals? Many thanks, Dave, littledave1000@gmail.com.

1-27-2020 Post.
Unfortunately these are no longer available. I haven't had any requests for them since the 3rd print run in 2018.

Best regards
e

I hope folks are availing themselves of the research we completed in support of the decaling project. Check out the documentation and work artifacts stored on the Hampton Roads Scale Modelers club website, link provided earlier in this thread:
On the club website, you can use 'Falcon' as the Search keyword and it will take you to the goodies. It would be a good excuse to learn how to make your own 'dekals', a most useful technique for *any* modeling... until later - Cheers!

Regards, Robert

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back