Jok3r0314

Sr Member
This is what I have so far, it's got a lot to go but in time he should start coming together for sure

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 797
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 586
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 591
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 609
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 637
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,142
i hope to make all 6 gorognites in time

- - - Updated - - -

taking shape, is it chavant clay?

Thanks. No it's an oil based clay by a company called "Nicole", similar to chavant. I plan on purchasing some chavant in a week or so

- - - Updated - - -

This is awesome. Great job

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. Once archer is done I'll be starting on ocula since his design is pretty simple

Last edited:
Are they gonna b close to accurate size as in the movie? And will u be making copies? (If so, will they be statues or possible figures)

well I plan on making him as close to the movie as possible. Right now a friend is helping me with pictures and measurements but I need to get a proper caliper to transfer those dimensions. I'll e adding plenty of detail. I have tecently made a few statues from metal gear so I first thought I woud do the same (easier method) but since I roughed out all the segmented parts I'll try to continue to make him posable but if things don't work Ill most likely convert to a statue instead. I do plan on molding and making copies ultimately.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg Tweaked the proportions of the head sculpt but I still need to change the angle a bit more , I have to say I'm much more satisfied at how he looks now compared to my previous post. Don't mind the mess in the shot XD can't wait till I can work on this 100%

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI know the thread reads "archer sculpt" but I just couldn't help myself. I know a lot is off on these 2 but that's the beauty of oil based clay, I can always tweak it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back