scratch1.jpgscratch4.jpgscratch3.jpgscratch2.jpg
3D printed and painted Scratch-it. Enjoy!

The work that you have done is beyond amazing. I've been following this thread since the beginning but this is the first time posting. You're a true artist. Keep posting updates

The work that you have done is beyond amazing. I've been following this thread since the beginning but this is the first time posting. You're a true artist. Keep posting updates

thanks so much, I greatly appreciate the support. Not to worry I've still got plenty do do and will have man many more updates. Once chip is complete and I can pull a cast, I can get to work on the paint master. Then it will be a sight to see before I get started back up on the remaining gorgonites.

:eekwow. they look spot on. I've bee talking with you through email about picking one of these up so I can't wait to start on that. I've gone through every page more than once just to take another look at all of them.

IMG_0126.JPG If you know me you know I don't care for selfies but in this case I'll make an exception. Thanks to my friends Erich Litoff and his amazing wife, I'm the proud owner of this Stan Winston Schools of characters arts cap. I'll be sporting this everywhere. Pay no mind to the ugly mug

IMG_0126.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Had this come up one day while looking through the sculpts, and as a huge fan of the movie and the playstation game I have to say I am highly impressed with your work. Its nice to see some of the minor characters get figures other than the ones from BK or the vehicles.

IMG_0226.JPGIMG_0227.JPG Chip prototype & parts. With this the commando elite set is complete, the molds at least. I still have to finish the paint masters for link, nick and now chip. After that I've got to make their boxes to display them properly

- - - Updated - - -

Had this come up one day while looking through the sculpts, and as a huge fan of the movie and the playstation game I have to say I am highly impressed with your work. Its nice to see some of the minor characters get figures other than the ones from BK or the vehicles.
Much appreciated. I'm actuall Relaying the game on my ps vita. Gotta love hacks, more specifically henkaku enso exploit by team molecule ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back