IMG_20160626_110639.jpgIMG_20160626_110634.jpgIMG_20160625_225540.jpg

Awesomeness allover! These boxes have come from scratch to this! Credits go to people from allover the world, some even from the industry... so amazing how everyone is supporting in this! I'm looking so much forward to this! Will build new molds for Kip soon. The learning curve was freakin steap, I admit, but it will work out. The only thing to find out is how to make the shoe and hand molds without bubbles... Always have bubbles in the shoes and the hands...

Awesomeness allover! These boxes have come from scratch to this! Credits go to people from allover the world, some even from the industry... so amazing how everyone is supporting in this! I'm looking so much forward to this! Will build new molds for Kip soon. The learning curve was freakin steap, I admit, but it will work out. The only thing to find out is how to make the shoe and hand molds without bubbles... Always have bubbles in the shoes and the hands...

They have come a long way indeed. I have some ideas on how to eliminate the bubbles in the boots and hands, send me some photos of the bubbled pieces so i can evaluate it better, im positive that adding a few vents will resolve any problem areas. Im here to help any way i can my friend

IMG_20160820_210006.jpgIMG_20160819_071113.jpgIMG_20160822_113230.jpg been a bit busy but im prepping a fewIMG_20160818_133350.jpg troglokhan figures for sale, let me know if you are interested, remember you can email me at jok3r0314@gmail.com with the subject "small soldiers" if you have any questions

Last edited:
Just new here and read with interest the Small Soldiers build. Here are a couple of the characters that were available when the movie came out. They stand 11 and 12 inches. There are accessories like a gun and something in the Gorgonites hand in my sons room someplace.

Attachments

• SmallSoldiersLR.jpg
    SmallSoldiersLR.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 227
'Everything else is just a toy' These are beautiful! I've just read through all 17 pages of the story so far and love what you're doing =D

I was wondering in terms of the audio if you'd heard anything from voice actors involved or thought about contacting a voice actor to rerecord lines for better quality?

I remember a guy called Ed Zarick created a mechanized Weebo from Flubber he hired a voice actress to rerecord the lines for better clarity (I know that's more costs on your part =( ).

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back