IMG_20160512_123652.jpgIMG_20160512_122656.jpg

Amazing Work Mate!!! It looks like you finally got those boxes all figured out!! That's Super Awesome!! How have you been making the Plastic for them? I'm assuming you've been using a Vacuum Form table?

Amazing Work Mate!!! It looks like you finally got those boxes all figured out!! That's Super Awesome!! How have you been making the Plastic for them? I'm assuming you've been using a Vacuum Form table?

Hey there, thanks man. Still have some things to work out but for the most part they are almost there. Actually these display Windows are just scored sheets of polystyrene but the final Windows will be vacuum formed =) I'm working on the gorgonites group illustration for the back of their boxes so be on the lookout for a few progress images

View attachment pixlr.jpgIMG_20160620_213113.jpg I've hit a dilemma, in the movie the back of the gorgonites boxes show about illustrated troglokhan and un confident I know why, but I am tempted to swap the illustrated image for a shot of the troglokhan figure to match the remaining gorgonites. I want them to look movie accurate but I also want them to look stylistically appealing. I'd like to hear your opinions. Also under each character and their name there are a few written text for each, I could use some suggestions as what they should say for both commandos and gorgonites.

View attachment 637360View attachment 637362 I've hit a dilemma, in the movie the back of the gorgonites boxes show about illustrated troglokhan and un confident I know why, but I am tempted to swap the illustrated image for a shot of the troglokhan figure to match the remaining gorgonites. I want them to look movie accurate but I also want them to look stylistically appealing. I'd like to hear your opinions. Also under each character and their name there are a few written text for each, I could use some suggestions as what they should say for both commandos and gorgonites.

Oh my god... i remember this guys))) it was 95 or 98, something like this) :D
you know, i will go and find my Vhs with this movie :lol
thanks for nostalgy!!! :thumbsup
????-0517.jpg????-0516.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back